News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Great NSM Novel

Started by SlowPokemon, September 18, 2011, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

I'm not being mean xD, just bugging Slow.

SlowPokemon

Who is grounded for at least another week *cough*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Says the guy who said:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2011, 05:08:49 PMGUYS I AM WRITING THIS AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. >:(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

popo447

So since I have not been on for awhile so can you guys summerize what has been happening in the story so far, have I been in it yet?
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

There hasn't been an update in a long time, Popo. I don't know if Slow's still writing it or not. However, I don't want to pester him.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

No harm in pestering me. I will finish it once I think of some better ways to work in my plot twists.

blueflower999

OK. I can be patient, but thanks for confirming that it's still going! Can't wait, Slow!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

Use new characters for plot twists, gogogo.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

SUPER UPDATE! I'll start writing this again! It's just a matter of figuring out how I'm going to get to the epic part... I don't think anyone'll see it coming.

CHAPTER SIX
Slow News Day

Meanwhile, SlowPokemon, SuperFireKirby, and ETFROXX were investigating the south part of town, something of an adventure in itself. This was where the downtown was, and several nameless people and spambots were lingering about in the hustle and bustle of the evening.

"So, do you guys know anyone who we could interrogate?" ETF asked.

"SHADONINJA seems like a good place to start, don't you THINK?" SFK said.

"Oh, right, Shado," Slow said. "Let's see...he lives somewhere around here, I'm sure..."

They walked for a short distance until they recognized his apartment. Slow walked forward and knocked on the door. They waited for a minute or so, but no one answered.

"Not home," said SFK, frowning. "Ah, well. Let's call it a day."

"Not so fast," ETF said, unamused. "He's not the only person who lives in this area. Let's go see what Ruto has to say about this."

"Uhm, I don't know if she'd be any help," said Slow quickly.

"Why not, SLOW?" SFK said, grinning mischievously. "Afraid she won't be there either?"

Slow swallowed nervously. "Uhm, not exactly."

Ruto answered fairly quickly. "Hi, guys!" the Asian college student said, smiling. "Want some tea?"

"No time for tea today," said Slow, cutting off SFK. "We need to interrogate you about a slight issue."

"Really? What is it?" said Ruto, her grin fading.

"Concerto is missing," said ETF. "And no one knows where he's gone."

Ruto's face took on a concerned expression. "You guys should come in."

"...and then, JaMaHa assigned us all areas to conduct investigations and interrogations," finished Slow. "So when is the last time you saw Concerto?"

Ruto furrowed her brow. "Let's see...he was at the tinychat bar the last time I was there, three weeks ago."

"Nothing since then?" Slow said hopefully as ETF wrote that down.

"Can't say I've seen him since then," said Ruto sadly.

"Well, then, I guess we'll be going," sighed Slow.

"NO YOU WON'T!" shouted a voice from upstairs. Slow squeezed his eyes shut and let out a long breath.

Ruto's younger sister Saria suddenly flew down the steps, her hair flying behind her and a manic look in her eyes.

"You were going to leave without interrogating ME?" Saria cried angrily.

"Uhm," Slow stuttered, "well, you see, I didn't think..."

"Didn't think WHAT, Slow?" Saria shouted. "That I was important enough to be involved with this? That I was OLD enough? That I was SMART enough?"

"That's not what I said," said Slow nervously.

"Well, I'll have you know I am the most RESPONSIBLE person in all of history!" Saria said, white-hot with anger. "Look at this! What am I holding?"

Slow sighed. "A purple hammy," he said.

"I have taken better care of this than ANYTHING else, ever!" seethed Saria.

"It's plastic," said SFK, confused. "Doesn't that mean it doesn't require a lot of..." he trailed off as he saw Slow shaking his head no frantically, eyes wide with terror.

Saria was speechless with fury. "It's...it's...DID YOU JUST SAY IT WAS PLASTIC?!"

"We really have to be going, Ruto," said Slow quickly, shooing everyone out the door. "That was close," he breathed in relief.

ETF and SFK stared at him in disbelief. Suddenly, a young boy raced up to Slow.

"Are you Slow?" he asked, eyes shining.

"Uhm, yes, I am," he answered.

"My name's Popo," said the young boy, wringing Slow's hand ecstatically. "Saria does speak highly of you." Suddenly he pulled Slow down to his ear. "...Which is why you're dead meat," he suddenly growled.

Slow started. "What?"

"Saria is MINE," seethed Popo.

"You can have her!" said Slow immediately. "I don't want any trouble!"

"Sure you don't," snorted Popo. "Whatever. You think I'M the slow one. I'm watching you, got that? Always watching," he finished threateningly, then ran away.

ETF and SFK had heard nothing. "What a cute little boy!" said ETF, smiling.

"Uhm, yeah...think Shado's going to be home yet?" said Slow, heart still racing.

"Worth a try," said ETF.

"Let's GO!" said SFK.

Shado answered the door in his typical mushroom hat. A blank stare was on his face, as usual.

"Shado, Concerto's gone missing," said ETF, cutting straight to the chase.

"OH REARRY!" shouted Shado suddenly and dramatically, sticking out his lips.

Slow stared at him strangely. "Yes. Rearry. Do you know anything about this? We need to find him."

"Find him?" said Shado, glaring at Slow. "Challenge...ACCEPTED," he said, throwing on a pair of shades out of nowhere and folding his arms coolly.

Slow sighed. "Never mind. Just get back to us if you know anything."

As the three trudged back towards the center of town to report their findings, ETF said, "You know, I really thought we'd get more leads than that."

"And by that, you mean you'd thought we'd learn ANYTHING?" SFK said wearily. "Yeah, me too."

"Pretty useless investigations," sighed Slow. "I wonder if anyone else got anywhere..."

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

YES! Thank you Slow!  ;D

I'll have to tell Popo he's in the story XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

SHADO JUST MADE THE REST OF THIS STORY SEEM LESS AWESOME.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*