News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Novel

Started by SlowPokemon, September 18, 2011, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

^We need to haz party like that on tinychat when everyone gets a bit older.

Or when we have the IRL in Frenchland!

Ruto

I'm much more boring in real life though 8) I only know stuff about science and how to deal with certain disasters...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

You know how to get rid of sluts?

Wrydryn

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 17, 2012, 05:43:38 PMBut Wry! You're the main focus of the next chapter! :( mainly because everyone else excludes you.

Seriously though, my lips are sealed.

Horray!

Ruto

@DrP
Sure, bore them to death with science...

Quote from: dahans on April 17, 2012, 01:27:53 PMJust go ahead... say it^^.
I'm interested in what you saw too, Slow XD It was be interesting from your point of view...I know what happened but...xD

By the way, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Roz~

Finally had time to read the last 2 chapters you posted, and they were amazing, especially the one with Dahans, it made me laughed xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Meta-Ridley

Please include me if you can! I don't care how you portray me (jokes.) but just include m3  ;)

SlowPokemon

CHAPTER TEN
Further Interrogations, Part II

Dude and SuperFireKirby walked through the streets towards K-NiGhT's apartment. SFK was chattering excitedly about something that--to be honest--Dude had neither the slightest idea about nor the slightest interest in.

"And then, see, we had this GIANT OCTOPUS!" said SFK eagerly. "Do you want to know what we did with it?"

"Does it involve tentacle rape?" said Dude in a bored voice.

"No," said SFK, puzzled.

"Then, no," said Dude.

SFK, dejected, stopped talking.

They walked up to the door and SuperFireKirby opened it. K-NiGhT looked up from his Gameboy and angrily said, "You're supposed to knock first, you know!"

"Sorry," said Dude, rolling his eyes. He shut the door, knocked on it, and reopened it. "Can we come in now?"

"Why?" said K-NiGhT suspiciously.

"Concerto is missing as of a few hours ago," said Dude shortly. "What do you know about this, and is there any information you have which might help us?"

"No," said K-NiGhT, frowning. "I haven't left the house since Monday. I've been writing a lot, see."

"What are you WRITING, man?" said SFK curiously.

"Everything, pretty much," explained K-NiGhT. "You see, I love writing and want to do as much of it as possible. Hopefully soon I can share my stories with the town of NSM! I have this really awesome idea about people going on an adventure training Pokémon..."

"WHATEVER, man!" said SFK. "It can't be as awesome as The Adventures of Jesus and Friends™."

"How did you just incorporate a trademark sign into your sentence?" asked K-NiGhT curiously.

"WIZARDRY!" shouted SFK dramatically.

Dude facepalmed. "Can we just leave already? It's clear this is just a lame filler chapter to take up space, and that no one we meet will be of any use to us."

SFK stared dumbfoundedly at Dude. "What the hell you talkin' about, bro?"

"Aaugh, never mind," said Dude in frustration. "We're going back to the Tinychat Bar."

"But...it's only 7:30..." said SFK, crestfallen.

"I don't care! I can't take being a part of this lame-ass plot anymore!" Dude shouted manically, then dashed outside.

K-NiGhT stared after worriedly.

"....He was never the same after the backups incident," sighed SFK. "Poor, clinically insane guy." Suddenly, he batted his hands around his head frantically and shouted "NO" loudly. A second later, he composed himself, laughed nervously, and said, "Birds....." knowingly to K-NiGhT before following Dude out the door. Which left K-NiGhT to wonder which one was really crazy--a conundrum that still remains unsolved.

So I already accidentally wrote chapter twelve, which means I just have eleven to write and then I can post it alongside twelve at the same time. Then it's on to the actual plot. :D (it only took like almost a year....)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

My chapter has quite a bit of win in it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Like I said to Jub, it was just a really short filler so I had to include bizarre comedy to make it not so ridiculously short

SlowPokemon

Also, A+ to whoever gets the Hitchcock reference

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 01, 2012, 12:32:55 PM"WHATEVER, man!" said SFK. "It can't be as awesome as The Adventures of Jesus and Friends™ OR AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER WHICH SLOW IS TOO NOT SMART TO WATCH."

Suddenly, he batted his hands around his head frantically and shouted "NO! WE CAN'T STOP HERE! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY."
I HAD TO FIX A COUPLE THINGS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!