NSM Family Tree Topic

Started by Mashi, September 18, 2011, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

MaestroUGC is female in this family tree.

Also, why is this topic getting more posts than SlowPokemon's?  That's frivolous, his topic should be eminent.  Also, I'll probably be done with this in a couple of days, because I'm indolent.  So you should post in SlowPokemon's topic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 18, 2011, 05:24:11 PMToo bad I can't be the crazy uncle.

Bah, make me... whatever you think I am.
I'm pretty sure the title of crazy uncle would be moar fitting with me. I mean, really, who on here is crazier than me?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 18, 2011, 06:13:56 PMMaestroUGC is female in this family tree.

XD lololol I love you, Mashi.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

So then. will there be specific relations with other NSM members? Or no.. That would make it interesting.

triforced1

I'll be the cousin no one cares about.

KefkaticFanatic

Just be careful with this topic -.-

me irl
[close]

dahans

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 18, 2011, 08:33:06 PMJust be careful with this topic -.-
Agreed. Don't try to hurt anyone, please^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

I'm interested to see who's married/related to who. Is this going by age or just what we think the person's role in a family tree could be?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

LEMME SEE.

I MARRIED HUGO.

THEN ROZ.

THEN SFK.

HUGO AND I HAVE 32 KIDS AND A GOAT NAMED KATE.

AND I HAVE TRIPLETS WITH WRY.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel