News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

NSM Family Tree Topic

Started by Mashi, September 18, 2011, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Of course, currently, I dont want one.

I'm already too busy with 5 Classes, Wind Orchestra, Accounting Club, CPGOP, Rushing a Professional Fraternity, trying to do the basics of life (eat/sleep/drink and purchasing food/doing laundry) and ACTUALLY STUDYING.

Not to mention I am trying to get a job.

We shall see.

Olimar12345

This topic seems kinda ...lame. I'm sorry, but what's the point of this now?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Mashi's supposed to be doing something or something like that

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Mashi on September 20, 2011, 04:06:18 PMwe could be siblings is that okay
K.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 20, 2011, 06:23:58 PMI'm okay with being alone...kind of... well. Yknow. For this tree it hurts. A LOT. Jk. Irl though I don't think I want a relationship. They sound like a lot of work for little payoff.
...Hai
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

Obviously Jub ♥ Shoushm is a fact.

I feel like Saria ♦ Slow but I don't know which person is in which role, like with Karkat and Gamzee.
UNLESS IT'S A â™  RELATIONSHIP NOW?

And Saria ♥ Mashi is cool too.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 20, 2011, 06:23:58 PMI'm okay with being alone...kind of... well. Yknow. For this tree it hurts. A LOT. Jk. Irl though I don't think I want a relationship. They sound like a lot of work for little payoff.

Exactly.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

You don't want little chinchilla babies?

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Everything's like that ;D I think I remember being destroyed mentally for a few weeks from...something.

Quote from: triforced1 on September 20, 2011, 08:07:15 PMYou don't want little chinchilla babies?

He shouldn't be thinking about having some now. Unless you're talking about ones you can get at the pet store.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter