News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'm looking at all of these Asian foods and getting hungry D: I want some...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 27, 2012, 10:23:24 AMJook? You just put boil rice then leave it on low in a rice cooker overnight untilit turns into delicious mush. If you're talking about all the fancy stuffs people do with it, yeah I'm pretty clueless there.
My rice cooker doesn't have any heat settings so I do it in a stock pot. I can get the texture somewhat right, but it's mostly flavour that I'm lacking.

Quote from: Ruto on June 27, 2012, 10:43:05 AMFrom what I heard it takes a few hours to make..and I also remember something about low heat. But I screwed up making rice in a rice cooker once and it turned into that...lol.

Didn't I share an online recipe for that once? Just replace the duck they ask you to use with some other meat.
most recipes I see are for about 2-3 hours. Though there's one video that has it at 45-ish minutes simmering on medium heat.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 27, 2012, 10:23:24 AMJook? You just put boil rice then leave it on low in a rice cooker overnight untilit turns into delicious mush. If you're talking about all the fancy stuffs people do with it, yeah I'm pretty clueless there.
Add some soy sauce over it and it'll taste good. :>
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Nook was originally for only 3 kinds of man. Sick man, Old man, and Poor man. LUXERIES LIKE TEXTURE AND FLAVOR ARE EXPENDABLE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Lunch from today.

'Twas delicious!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

You all can read about it in my food blog. I've made a post about it!

(Link is in my signature)... and trust me and SFK... it was pretty amazing!!!

SuperFireKirby

Mmmmm I must say, that is one delicious looking hand. Whoever it belongs to must be incredibly handsome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I still don't know what the green stuff is...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

SuperFireKirby

It's pasta in green pesto sauce stuff into a toasted sandwich roll. IT'S DELICIOUS.

Jub3r7

It looks extremely delicious, I don't know what everyone else is talking about!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

That's tooooo much pesto sauce... and you don't eat pasta inside of a sandwich ><

me irl
[close]

Dude