News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Nice! I can't believe I hadn't read your food blog until now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

tonkatsu didn't go quite as well as the breading didn't stick the best, but was still good ^^

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 25, 2012, 07:34:04 PMtonkatsu didn't go quite as well as the breading didn't stick the best, but was still good ^^
That looks delish. What is tonkatsu anyways?

What to do with all those disgusting packages of Mr. Noodles? Make fried noodles with them. Just don't use the packets when boiling them.

Would also be nice with some mushrooms and some kind of meat.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

^looks edible!

But some of the things in China that looked terribly disgusting, ended up being the most delicious... ... 40% of the time.

Ruto

Made soondubu jjigae xD

It didn't look that great but Saria took a spoon and ate the tofu out of the pot. I guess she liked it at least.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on June 26, 2012, 06:02:27 PM^looks edible!

But some of the things in China that looked terribly disgusting, ended up being the most delicious... ... 40% of the time.

Like Jook/Congee. I love that stuff. I've been trying to learn how to make it myself, but all of my attempts thus far have failed horribly.

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 08:06:59 PMMade soondubu jjigae xD

It didn't look that great but Saria took a spoon and ate the tofu out of the pot. I guess she liked it at least.
What's that?

spitllama

Is it bad that I don't know what the name of 80% of these dishes are/mean? :-\
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 26, 2012, 09:04:34 PMIs it bad that I don't know what the name of 80% of these dishes are/mean? :-\
No.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, they are the most delicious food.  Soondooboo jjigae is beef tofu soup ^^

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

And a double post for more foods

Made gyudon ^^

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on June 26, 2012, 08:06:59 PMMade soondubu jjigae xD
At first I thought you made it up, but then
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 26, 2012, 10:50:41 PMSoondooboo jjigae
Most awesome name ever.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 26, 2012, 08:13:24 PMLike Jook/Congee. I love that stuff. I've been trying to learn how to make it myself, but all of my attempts thus far have failed horribly.
Jook? You just put boil rice then leave it on low in a rice cooker overnight untilit turns into delicious mush. If you're talking about all the fancy stuffs people do with it, yeah I'm pretty clueless there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 27, 2012, 10:23:24 AMJook? You just put boil rice then leave it on low in a rice cooker overnight untilit turns into delicious mush. If you're talking about all the fancy stuffs people do with it, yeah I'm pretty clueless there.

From what I heard it takes a few hours to make..and I also remember something about low heat. But I screwed up making rice in a rice cooker once and it turned into that...lol.

Didn't I share an online recipe for that once? Just replace the duck they ask you to use with some other meat.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Recipe for multicolored rice?

....Leave it sitting out for a week. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]