News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

please teach me how to make wonton soup
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I haven't found a restaurant that serves wontons similar to the one my dad makes. I should find out how he makes the filling...my sisters and I all used to spend a morning making them and stuff.

I know there's pork, mushroom and shrimp in it though :D the pork is pounded until it's almost a paste and the other stuff is diced. Then you put about a spoonful of it in a wonton skin, spread some egg on the edge and fold it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

^ WOW that looks good...

My mom made cajun chicken last night. Yummy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Sirloin Panini "Philly Style" with tomatoes, onions and arugula.

Saria

Had Takoyaki yesterday. Frickin delicious. =]

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Saria on June 03, 2012, 08:30:44 PMHad Takoyaki yesterday. Frickin delicious. =]

so much want.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

I just ordered 2 XL Pizzas and a dessert pizza...

I'm set for Weight Gain 2012!

ugh... this is what happens when all I have left are rotten potatoes and Cup of Noodles... and stuff for PB&J

spitllama

You'll be home soon, just gotta stick out a couple weeks right? Then back to better food options!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

4. More. Days.

Time is at a virtual standstill, so it will feel like weeks.

spitllama

You're on the same schedule as our high school/middle schools xD

Also bah I hate this topic. Always get hungry.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on June 04, 2012, 09:38:02 AMYou're on the same schedule as our high school/middle schools xD

Also bah I hate this topic. Always get hungry.
NO! We start at the END of September, not just after labor day!

DrP

I died and went to heaven (and I seriously needed something to help me this week... everything/everyone is against me... my life is really in the shitter right now)

This is the LULU Burger. It is half ground lamb and half ground chuck with melted brie, onions, lettuce, cilantro and a mint aioli sauce. The Fries were TO DIE FOR!!

DrP

Was downtown with the mother today having dinner... and since it was Thursday Night, it was the weekly farmer's market...

WHICH IS EPIC

Look at the freshness!

I have gotten the best cherries I have ever tasted, and I've had cherries from Virginia and New York!

The Strawberries were to DIE FOR and the broccoli we got had the perfect crunch!

I'm gonna go a lot next year because I have a car!!

SuperFireKirby

Had a burger today. It was a burger where the meat was mixed with cajun spices, topped with pepper jack, a giant onion ring, and smaller onions sauteed in BBQ sauce in that giant onion ring. SO FULL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!