News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Good, though I prefer Korean dishes.  Actually Korean food is the best food in existence.  It's just better than everything else.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Korean food is FANTASTIC. One of my best friends is Korean, and when I come over I usually get to have some.

Her mom made this deliciously amazing sushi once. Holy shit, it was so good...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Samgyupsal and galbi and bulgogi and sundubu jjigae etc etc etc mah gawd I am hunger

me irl
[close]

Raymondbl

My favorite snack is crab rangoon.  Favorite dish is General Tsao's Chicken, at least the ones my mother makes.  Restaurant food isn't very good imo.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Pit0010

i like roti! :) malaysian bread.....YUMMMM
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

the_last_sheikah

This was a triumph!

Well, triumph except that I now know that cream cheese spread, and regular cream cheese, are not interchangeable.  Still awesome though.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on May 03, 2012, 02:33:26 PMAlso Asian chicken salad. I'm having that tonight and I'll try to take a picture.
It went by way too fast D:

the_last_sheikah

Kefka, how's it look now?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Fleetstar The Flygon

Unless you had a particularly tasty question mark for dinner.

the_last_sheikah

UGH! Screw it! Dropbox link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55566712/0505122104b.jpg
I don't know what's wrong, it looks fine on my computer.

DrP

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55566712/0505122104b.jpg[/img]
et voilà. You can upload it to your public box on Dropbox or upload it to twitter like me, copy the img url and then post it here!
Below is Sheikah's cake.

SuperFireKirby

Seriously bro, you should just stop trying to be an accountant(or whatever it is you're doing) and become the world's greatest chef instead.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!