News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Xaoz on January 25, 2015, 05:13:12 PMThere is no such thing like "not good potatoes"! Potatoes are awesome!
You haven't had poorly prepared potatoes, then...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Quote from: Xaoz on January 25, 2015, 05:34:44 PMYes! I am afraid... I still do not understand xD
A typical meal like that is a Hamburger/Cheeseburger, Fries and a Shake.

It's as American as Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Baseball

Ruto

Lol everyone is complaining about expensive food xD The upscale places here still cost way more and it's not always guaranteed it's good. My sister ordered a full course dinner from this fancy, overrated place called "Maialino" (Online menu says it's $80 per person) and the fish was uncooked (red in the middle), and the lava cake was overcooked (completely solid).

Kefka and I went to the Central Park Boathouse and looked at the menu, and immediately walked away xD Same with the Space Needle restaurant...I remember ordering a seltzer at the Boathouse on someone's offer and it was $4 a glass. I should have just asked them to give me the $4 xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

More photos from my trip to #sanfoodcisco. More can be found on my instagram page

More can be found on my instagram page

braix

Wow that looks delicious >-<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 26, 2015, 09:05:26 PMWow that looks delicious >-<
That's why I call SF, San Foodcisco.

It's AMAZING!

You must visit.

Nebbles

I've gotta go to SanFran one day. For the food.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

That's really the only reason I will go into the city on a whim. THE FOOD!

Nebbles

One day in the future, we need to have a food adventure. Foodventure. y/y

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on January 28, 2015, 02:40:07 PMOne day in the future, we need to have a food adventure. Foodventure. y/y
HECK YES!

If you (or anyone I deem to know well) ever wants to come to the Bay Area, you have a place to crash!

However for a Foodventure in San Francisco, you need a week because some places are only open for 1 day a week

Nebbles

I am fine with a week of Foodventuring.

DrP

Plus if we plan it well enough in advance, I can get a reservation at the French Laundry (a restaurant in Napa with 3 Michelin Stars)

Nebbles

Ooooh, sounds amazing! We gotta hunt for some amazing food trucks too I've see on Eat Street (which I love watching).

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on January 28, 2015, 05:36:49 PMOoooh, sounds amazing! We gotta hunt for some amazing food trucks too I've see on Eat Street (which I love watching).
You don't need to hunt.

In SF, they have this thing called "Off the Grid" where a bunch of food trucks come to a plaza somewhere in SF and you can get food there.

They even have a website!

Nebbles

Whaaaaat!! That sounds amazing :o