News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 13, 2012, 07:11:16 PMNo clue what that is but it looks tasty. XD
You could make a food blog on tumblr. (inb4 kefka says that tumblr is gender specific.)
I had a tumblr and when I posted stuff from Instagram, they went straight to tumblr.

Now I made a specific blog for food.

Maybe I'll write and share links and stuff!

Nik's Adventures of Food

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Who wants an Italian Wedding?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

^Your new life goal: Learn to make that!!!

GOGOGO!

(It looks relatively easy from le picture)

Nebbles

omg I want actual ramen like that... D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I can't wait to leave HK so I can actually see all the stuff you guys post on imageshack.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

If you're still in HK, you can copy the image url and paste it after http://jub3r7.appspot.com/
so yeah
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 25, 2012, 06:07:08 AMI can't wait to leave HK so I can actually see all the stuff you guys post on imageshack.
The Chinese "firewall" some things in HK??? I am quite shocked.

Ruto

I don't think it's a firewall. Some stuff just isn't available here, like netflix or imageshack. Google and wikipedia work great.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I got Wikipedia when I was in China... and google. (And maybe that's for the people who can't use Baidu).

I can see why, thinks aren't available in certain markets.

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on May 24, 2012, 11:44:23 PM^Your new life goal: Learn to make that!!!

GOGOGO!

(It looks relatively easy from le picture)
Challenge Accepted. What the hell is that rectangular stuff at the top? a different type of noodle?
and what is the stuff to the immediate left of it?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

The flat stuff are bamboo (I think)... they come in a can in most grocery stores. The stuff to the left is kale.

So it looks like there are: noodles, a hardboiled egg, corn, bean sprouts, kale/greens, bamboo, scallions and a meat broth!

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on May 25, 2012, 05:11:22 PMThe flat stuff are bamboo (I think)... they come in a can in most grocery stores. The stuff to the left is kale.

So it looks like there are: noodles, a hardboiled egg, corn, bean sprouts, kale/greens, bamboo, scallions and a meat broth!
found the recipe: http://steamykitchen.com/15145-miso-ramen-recipe.html
and it seems that it is indeed bamboo shoots.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman