News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

Olimar12345

Lol so? At least I completed the game and formed that opinion on my own d:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 08, 2015, 08:35:35 AMIt's called Layton 7.
Layton 7 -> Lucky 7 -> Slots -> Gambling -> Card games

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on April 08, 2015, 09:46:37 AMLayton 7 -> Lucky 7 -> Slots -> Gambling -> Card games
rekt
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 08, 2015, 09:37:36 AMLol so? At least I completed the game and formed that opinion on my own d:

No what I mean is why would you care if it's different from the formula that you don't like xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Oh, so that's what you meant. Well, I never said I really cared about any new iterations of the game, I was just commenting on their "sell-out" kind of idea for their new one. I wouldn't get it either way, but I can see why people who appreciate these games would not be enthusiastic about this change.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

If there's effort put into the plot of the game I won't have a problem with it. But if it's some stupid card game with Layton slapped on it for no reason other than for marketing, I probably won't get it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Yeah, if the card thing is the only aspect of it I'll be a little disappointed. Ive never seen card games as a type of puzzle since they rely heavily on chance

I'm hoping that this at least shows that they're becoming a little more interested in apps...like maybe they'll actually fix the Layton Bros crashing bug?

SlowPokemon

I finished replaying Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and as I've completed the game twice now I really feel like writing up a long analysis of what's good and bad about it. Kinda like a review, but maybe with spoilers. Is that something anyone would be interested in reading? Idk if that'll affect whether I write it, but I'll be more likely to if someone would like something like that.

K-NiGhT

I'd love to hear it! I never got the game, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and whether or not it's worth the buy ahead of other stuff on my list.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

I would too. I'd just like to hear another fan's opinion of it.

SlowPokemon

Okay! I might try to do that this week.

Hero of Trains

I'd love to read it! Also, I need to know whether anyone else died laughing at the Phoenix Wright bakery thing. None of my friends seemed impressed when I showed it to them, but I thought it was amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

Yes, I would love to read it. I enjoyed that game a lot.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Pit0010

Great review! I would have given the plot score lower though...coz it left so many questions unanswered...
But then again when I played it for the first time...I did always have this constant urge to just know more and reveal more of the truth.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030