News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

Olimar12345

Lol so? At least I completed the game and formed that opinion on my own d:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 08, 2015, 08:35:35 AMIt's called Layton 7.
Layton 7 -> Lucky 7 -> Slots -> Gambling -> Card games

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on April 08, 2015, 09:46:37 AMLayton 7 -> Lucky 7 -> Slots -> Gambling -> Card games
rekt
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 08, 2015, 09:37:36 AMLol so? At least I completed the game and formed that opinion on my own d:

No what I mean is why would you care if it's different from the formula that you don't like xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Oh, so that's what you meant. Well, I never said I really cared about any new iterations of the game, I was just commenting on their "sell-out" kind of idea for their new one. I wouldn't get it either way, but I can see why people who appreciate these games would not be enthusiastic about this change.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

If there's effort put into the plot of the game I won't have a problem with it. But if it's some stupid card game with Layton slapped on it for no reason other than for marketing, I probably won't get it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Yeah, if the card thing is the only aspect of it I'll be a little disappointed. Ive never seen card games as a type of puzzle since they rely heavily on chance

I'm hoping that this at least shows that they're becoming a little more interested in apps...like maybe they'll actually fix the Layton Bros crashing bug?

SlowPokemon

I finished replaying Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and as I've completed the game twice now I really feel like writing up a long analysis of what's good and bad about it. Kinda like a review, but maybe with spoilers. Is that something anyone would be interested in reading? Idk if that'll affect whether I write it, but I'll be more likely to if someone would like something like that.

K-NiGhT

I'd love to hear it! I never got the game, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and whether or not it's worth the buy ahead of other stuff on my list.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

I would too. I'd just like to hear another fan's opinion of it.

SlowPokemon

Okay! I might try to do that this week.

Hero of Trains

I'd love to read it! Also, I need to know whether anyone else died laughing at the Phoenix Wright bakery thing. None of my friends seemed impressed when I showed it to them, but I thought it was amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

Yes, I would love to read it. I enjoyed that game a lot.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Pit0010

Great review! I would have given the plot score lower though...coz it left so many questions unanswered...
But then again when I played it for the first time...I did always have this constant urge to just know more and reveal more of the truth.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030