News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

Bubbles

Nuh uh :P was the answer what I said it was?

SlowPokemon

The text me one? Yeah it's figured out by looking at a keyboard.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

So I was just wondering how far I've gotten in Miracle Mask. I'm in the Reunion Hotel (Thats what its called, right?) and I'm about to go into the last room. Do you think if I start it now I could finish it tonight?

SlowPokemon

Reunion Inn, but close enough. Yes, you definitely can, but you'll probably be playing for at least an hour (that's my estimate, I don't remember exactly). Also make sure tissues are nearby, it's pretty moving.

Bubbles

Oh, I forgot it was Inn. An hour is fine :3

Bubbles

So Miracle Mask

Spoilers (obviously ::))

First of all, DAWWWWW. For many reasons too. I predicted literally everything once I realized that Henry wasnt the Masked Gentleman. But what I dont get is that after 18 years of Hershel living with the guilt of letting his friend die, he just leaves? After the ending they all just got in the Latonmobile and left Monte d'Or. Wouldn't he spend a little time with his friend? Sure, he could've and they just skipped time to when they left, but still.
Flying Masked Gentleman? They explained everything but left that hanging. Also, how did Randall get so dark skinned? At first I thought it was from 18 years of living in the desert, but in the flashbacks they showed him like that a month or so after he was found by the village. Also Henry and Angela were the same tone while they were living in Monte d'Or the whole time.

Yes, I cried. But if I has to rank the series on which games made me cry the most, this would be at the bottom, just above Curious Village. It was really sweet, but the only times I cried was a tear or two at the flashback with the robot and in the credits when they showed the artwork of Dalston crying when he saw Randall. How could you not cry at that :3

Also now I finally understand the Azran legacies trailers :DD

Pit0010

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 01, 2013, 10:17:13 AMSo Miracle Mask

Spoilers (obviously ::) )

First of all, DAWWWWW. For many reasons too. I predicted literally everything once I realized that Henry wasnt the Masked Gentleman. But what I dont get is that after 18 years of Hershel living with the guilt of letting his friend die, he just leaves? After the ending they all just got in the Latonmobile and left Monte d'Or. Wouldn't he spend a little time with his friend? Sure, he could've and they just skipped time to when they left, but still.
Flying Masked Gentleman? They explained everything but left that hanging. Also, how did Randall get so dark skinned? At first I thought it was from 18 years of living in the desert, but in the flashbacks they showed him like that a month or so after he was found by the village. Also Henry and Angela were the same tone while they were living in Monte d'Or the whole time.

Yes, I cried. But if I has to rank the series on which games made me cry the most, this would be at the bottom, just above Curious Village. It was really sweet, but the only times I cried was a tear or two at the flashback with the robot and in the credits when they showed the artwork of Dalston crying when he saw Randall. How could you not cry at that :3

Spoliers...YESS XD

Well yeah...that's why I thought MM wasn't really completed yet. I also thought it was strange when layton just left. Like whaat? XD I would like...stay with him for a few days or even months! But remember the credits? When they show you the pictures of the past and now the future...They did show how they were spending time together after the case was solved and how the cut randell's hair back to it's original style. So i assumed that went for a few days....
The flying part...I assume it was like some stunt thing...LOL
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

[code=]

Guys if you want to use spoilers use them like this

blueflower999

I think the method they use is fine...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Music44

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 01, 2013, 10:17:13 AMSo Miracle Mask

Spoilers (obviously ::))

Oh, to answer some of your comments if you want...
Spoiler
Normally at the end of these games they show that takes places after the game in the credits pictures.
(Like when the Professor was having tea with everyone, and that was after Randall's haircut. Who knows how long they were there.))

As for the Masked Gentleman flying... well, they found a way to make people look like they were floating,
I think something close to that was done. (it would also explain how he disappeared.)

As for Randall having dark skin, I recall a picture (in the top secret menu) of the village Randall lives in after falling,
explained that the people there spent a lot of time outside working. (Which means a lot of sun time.)
While Henry and Angela probably spent most of their time indoors, in the ruins, or/and outside at night.
Though I did noticed in the credits Randall's skin does get much lighter after or before his haircut.
[close]
(I just noticed we got this awesome Spoiler button now! Thanks!)  :))

Pit0010

^ I literally just said that...haha
AUSSI

Music44

Wow, I actually didn't see those letters in your post.  :o

Oops...

Pit0010

AUSSI

Bubbles

Me trying to get my parents to watch Eternal Diva with me:

Spoiler
Me: Its a beautiful movie.
Parents: oh now i really want to watch it
Me: It made me cry. Itll make DAD cry. And he'll hug me afterwards
Mom: does a dad's daughter die or something?
Me:.....no

I actually think we might watch it though :D
[close]

SlowPokemon

you: ....no

BAHAHAHA XD

watch it with them! But it's definitely best for people who have played Layton and can get all the references.

Try to spot:
Beluga
Babette
The Elysian Box
Spring
Cogg

I think there's more but can't remember :/