News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

SlowPokemon

Yeah!! But if you don't, just don't make the mistake of getting any of the other ones haha. It's like Pokemon in that every entry is basically the same.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

I finally started PLvsAA today (I bought it on the release date but for some reason never played it) and one of the voice actors is driving me crazy. The one eyed witch/Darklaw/the woman at the ceremony has such a familiar voice and I've definitely heard her act before. I know there's some spoilery-plot stuff involved, so I don't want to google her character and accidentally find something out. Can someone please give me her actress' name?

btw this game is so much fun I forgot how much I enjoyed being a lawyer

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles on February 13, 2015, 05:48:18 PMI finally started PLvsAA today (I bought it on the release date but for some reason never played it) and one of the voice actors is driving me crazy. The one eyed witch/Darklaw/the woman at the ceremony has such a familiar voice and I've definitely heard her act before. I know there's some spoilery-plot stuff involved, so I don't want to google her character and accidentally find something out. Can someone please give me her actress' name?

btw this game is so much fun I forgot how much I enjoyed being a lawyer

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Jo-Wyatt/

Bubbles

Thank you!! And wow unless I know her from Angelina Ballerina she's Aurora :D

Maelstrom

Level-5 will announce multiple titles on April 7th including, Yokai Watch 3, Fantasy Life 2, and the next instalment in the Professor Layton series.

SlowPokemon

IM HYPERVENTILATING IM GOING TO DIE BYE

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I just told my girlfriend and now I'm worried that she's planning to steal my 3DS lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

um but you're lying?? holy SHIT

blueflower999

Isn't this just Layton 7 though? That weird game that doesn't star Layton and we don't really know anything else about?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I don't freakin' care if it's Layton 7. If it has the Professor Layton name on it, it will be incredible and nothing can make me lose faith in it. Level-5 has only ever shown me that they know exactly what they're doing.

blueflower999

I'll buy it either way of course but I'd like them to confirm if this is some weird spinoff or if we're getting a third trilogy.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

True well I guess we'll find out on April 7 in any case. Since we haven't heard anything on Layton 7 since its announcement, I'm inclined to believe/hope that the game they're announcing may be different? Because of course I'd be clamoring for another trilogy most of all. I kind of doubt it though; I don't really see them going anywhere after Unwound Future in the timeline and they wrote themselves into a corner as far as doing anything prior to Last Specter. I have a track record of being wrong about game announcements though so we'll see.

Pit0010

OMG ANOTHER LAYTON GAME?!?!!? OMG IM GONNA DIE!!! DDDDDDDDD:
I can't wait!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030