News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

Bubbles

I can officially say that I know all the Japanese lyrics to the ending theme from Unwound Future and can sing along 8)

I still have no idea what they mean though

SlowPokemon

but everyone knows that diabolical box's ending theme is better

No seriously that's really cool! I only know the lyrics to the ending of Diabolical Box and Eternal Diva (Unwound Future's is SO FREAKING LONG! I'm impressed)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Eternal Diva is seven minutes long O_O What are you talking about

And I had to type them out in the way that I heard them, so I have a whole document filled with random non-words XD. I was going to do Iris next though

SlowPokemon

^but in eternal diva's, the first two and a half minutes are just her singing with no lyrics. And the last minute or so is only instrumental.

Bubbles

Still. Thats alot XD

edit: I like at the 4 min mark how it sounds like shes saying "hollywood" :3 (not really)

Bubbles

AHH WAIT

Before when I said that I heard children in Paxmaveiti, I WASNT CRAZY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9As_RFwFKyM#t=172s
I didnt put the player in because I linked it directly to the part of the song where it happens. Its more of the common sounds of a park, but at least I know I wasnt crazy :P

Bubbles

So apparently there was supposed to be "dark" versions of Layton and Pheonix in their crossover game, BUT IT NEVER MADE IT THROUGH

LOOK AT THESE

AND LOOK AT THIS GUYS MASKS
[close]

Nebbles

dark layton oh my goodness

why can't this be a real thing
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Has anyone else noticed the multiple examples of extremely flawed logic displayed in Eternal Diva?

for example, Layton says that the opera is based off of the legend of the eternal kingdom of ambrosia, yet he also states hat their only knowledge of the kingdom comes from the seal! How much can you learn just from that one little piece of stone??
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

It was probably a legend based on that. Word of mouth. It's not actual history--it's kind of like how we make up legends about Atlantis.

Bubbles

YEAH KMAN DONT SPEAK AGAINST LAYTON

But I dont think Layton considered the story "knowledge" of the Ambrosia civilization because it was pretty farfetched, with living forever and all that stuff

Bubbles

So we watched the movie!

Spoiler
...well, sort of. My dad fell asleep within the first 5 minutes, so it was just my mom and sister then. At the end, my sister kept asking things like "WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO. WHERES DEENA". And they both conplained about it being confusing. When I asked my mom which parts were confusing, she said "The parts when I had my eyes closed". She secretly liked it though ;)

So yeah. Also, another thing I noticed. Whistler said that he wrote the opera, so does that mean he wrote the music or the story, or both? If he wrote the story, the whole thing could just be made up as an excuse for the "eternal life" that Ambrosia was said to have.
[close]

Bubbles

I feel like I always double post here :P

Has anyone heard the ending song for Azran Legacies yet? I promised myself I wouldnt spoil anything, but the Japanese lyrics arent in the English versions anyway so I decided it was ok

im literally crying, and if this is just the ending song i dont think i can handle the actual game

Nebbles

I haven't heard and I'm resisting temptation ugh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

do itttt

Im arranging it right now :3 Its basically piano and violin, which is my absolute favorite paring ever