News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

New Pokemon game Poll

Started by DonValentino, September 12, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game you think or want to be announced by Masuda on "Pokemon Smash" (September 18th)?

R/S/E Remake
6 (35.3%)
Pokemon Stadium 3
3 (17.6%)
Yellow Remake with the events of the anime (Orange Islands included)
1 (5.9%)
Third installment on the Colosseum series
4 (23.5%)
Pokemon Gray/Grey
3 (17.6%)
Screw this options! Something completely new on the Pokemon series!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 18, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 16, 2011, 07:32:57 AMDidn't Game Freak say that there'd be no more cross-region evololutions after 4th gen?

I know that was true for Black and White, but I don't know if that will hold true for future generations. I hope it does though, because I don't want another "Sinnoh" to happen (there were only 50 completely original species introduced; the other 50 were just evolutions of previous species).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on September 16, 2011, 07:37:10 AMI know that was true for Black and White, but I don't know if that will hold true for future generations. I hope it does though, because I don't want another "Sinnoh" to happen (there were only 50 completely original species introduced; the other 50 were just evolutions of previous species).

OK, then simply add those evolutions or pres to the actual pokedex (example: kecleon is number 145 in Hoenn pokedex, then in MagmaRuby, kecleon evolution would be number 146 and so on). Just a pokedex number update, nothing else.

Clanker37

And I suppsoe it stuffs up remakes. Like the R/S/E Remakes already have Froslass, Dusknoir, Probopass, Gallade, Rhyperior, Magnezone and Roserade in addition to their original 200 native pokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 16, 2011, 08:40:57 AMOK, then simply add those evolutions or pres to the actual pokedex (example: kecleon is number 145 in Hoenn pokedex, then in MagmaRuby, kecleon evolution would be number 146 and so on). Just a pokedex number update, nothing else.
That would stuff the Pokedex right up. Game Freak would have to move several Pokemon down the Pokedex which hasn't been changed (Except for new Pokemon on the end) since Gen 1.

Nebbles

Oh man, this big announcement news is on Sunday. I'm excited.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 16, 2011, 07:07:38 PMAnd I suppsoe it stuffs up remakes. Like the R/S/E Remakes already have Froslass, Dusknoir, Probopass, Gallade, Rhyperior, Magnezone and Roserade in addition to their original 200 native pokemon

No. They would only have to make the Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, Protector, and Reaper Cloth unavailable until post game and keep Magnezone/Probopass in Chargestone Cave. Just like HGSS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

I FREAKIN' LOVE POKEMON STADIUM.  I honestly played the hell out of Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, and still to this day I haven't beaten Stadium 2.  I don't care if they start out with Black and White pokemon for Pokemon Stadium 3, I JUST WANT ANOTHER ONE :D
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 16, 2011, 08:54:27 PMI FREAKIN' LOVE POKEMON STADIUM.  I honestly played the hell out of Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, and still to this day I haven't beaten Stadium 2.  I don't care if they start out with Black and White pokemon for Pokemon Stadium 3, I JUST WANT ANOTHER ONE :D

Dude, be prepared for Red in Stadium 2. He's so annoying @_@

MassiveMayhem

Karen keeps kicking my ass. And since my internal battery in my Silver ran dry (I seriously played the shit out of that since '99), I'm forced to use rental pokemon because the latest ones I transferred suck.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

I hate the rental Pokemon /sobs Their movesets are pitiful.

Which is why I'm glad I transferred mine over.... they kick ass.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 16, 2011, 07:22:07 PMNo. They would only have to make the Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, Protector, and Reaper Cloth unavailable until post game and keep Magnezone/Probopass in Chargestone Cave. Just like HGSS.
Or they could do that which would be much easier

DonValentino

Poll closes tomorrow morning! This is the last day of voting!  :D
The winning option so far is "RS remakes". I'm surprised nobody voted for the last option, though.
Tomorrow is the BIG day!! ;)

Nebbles

fabbemannen

I'm sick of remakes now
I want new games :D

Nebbles

I have my fingers crossed for either RSE remakes or PMD3.