News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

New Pokemon game Poll

Started by DonValentino, September 12, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game you think or want to be announced by Masuda on "Pokemon Smash" (September 18th)?

R/S/E Remake
6 (35.3%)
Pokemon Stadium 3
3 (17.6%)
Yellow Remake with the events of the anime (Orange Islands included)
1 (5.9%)
Third installment on the Colosseum series
4 (23.5%)
Pokemon Gray/Grey
3 (17.6%)
Screw this options! Something completely new on the Pokemon series!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 18, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

DonValentino

Here it is.  You can change your vote if you're not convinced with the one you voted. Poll will be closed by September 18th morning, before "Pokemon Smash".
Vote and comment!  :D

dahans

Wow... hm... I'd definitely buy all every single one of these games. But I think Pokemon Stadium 3 is most likely.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DonValentino

Quote from: dahans on September 12, 2011, 02:52:07 AMWow... hm... I'd definitely buy all every single one of these games.

Same here!  :D

Bespinben

Why isn't there a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 4: Black and White option? I'd totally vote for it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on September 12, 2011, 03:24:23 AMWhy isn't there a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 4: Black and White option? I'd totally vote for it.

I could include Pokemon Snap 2 and a new Mystery Dungeon, but considering it's a MASSIVE SHOCK announcement, those are the most possible options, sorry.  :-\

Clanker37

My analasis

It won't be RSE Remakes because it's to early. (Although they were released in Japan in 2002 and 2012 and their 10 year anniversary is appraoching)

Won't be Yellow with Orange Islands because it hasn't been 10 years since Leafgreen/Firered

Maybe a 3rd Stadium/Battle Revolution 5th gen. Very likely option

I hope it's a Colleseum sequel since I never played a Game Cube in my life

It's too early for Grey/Gray

Something new is very likely since it's going to be shocking

I would like to see a Mystery Dungeon sequel, very much.

Cobraroll

PokéPark 2 (mentioned on Serebii) or Mewtwo event. I'm quite sure this isn't going to be any of the above (just as I was quite sure that Canada's Wonderland wouldn't build a Giga Coaster for 2012. The day after, this was announced).

Hoping for Grey, though (but I've got a feeling it won't be called Grey...). And the Orange Islands is a no-go either way. At most, we can hope for extended Sevii whenever Generation 1 rolls around again.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

I have read somewhere on the internet, that there will never be a Pokemon Grey... that's why Pokemon W/B came out for the normal DS.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nebbles

I'm going with R/S/E remake. I'd love that Yellow/Orange Island option, though. And Stadium 3 would be lovely.

But I still would love a new Pokemon Snap...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 12, 2011, 03:30:37 AMI could include Pokemon Snap 2 and a new Mystery Dungeon, but considering it's a MASSIVE SHOCK announcement, those are the most possible options, sorry.  :-\

MASSIVE SHOCK would be Pokemon Snap 2. And that's what i want to see.

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on September 12, 2011, 12:06:36 PMMASSIVE SHOCK would be Pokemon Snap 2. And that's what i want to see.

OK, it could be a massive shock announcement if it included all Pokes and all regions, Orange Islands (with the pink island pokemons), Sevii Islands, augmented reality, the possibility to walk though all cities, towns, caves and surf through water, dive, fly... And all that in a single 3DS game...  :-\

It could be very cool, but I don't see it happen, sincerely, I have a feeling that is something different.

Nebbles

Quote from: Winter on September 12, 2011, 12:06:36 PMMASSIVE SHOCK would be Pokemon Snap 2. And that's what i want to see.

I would play Pokemon Snap 2 every damn day.

SlowPokemon

I don't know why people would want an anime game. It would suck horribly in my opinion.

Pokemon Snap would be kind of fun I guess, but I really hope this isn't a spinoff announcement like that. I'm tired of spinoffs tbh, I want a main series game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Im sticking with RSE remakes. Would they be for the DS or the 3DS though... ???
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Well, didn't we hear that they're going to continue to support both the 3DS and DS? I know someone said that for sure.