New Pokemon game Poll

Started by DonValentino, September 12, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game you think or want to be announced by Masuda on "Pokemon Smash" (September 18th)?

R/S/E Remake
6 (35.3%)
Pokemon Stadium 3
3 (17.6%)
Yellow Remake with the events of the anime (Orange Islands included)
1 (5.9%)
Third installment on the Colosseum series
4 (23.5%)
Pokemon Gray/Grey
3 (17.6%)
Screw this options! Something completely new on the Pokemon series!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 18, 2011, 02:30:51 AM

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's why I would expect RSE remakes to be for DS, as well as the fact that it allows for connectivity with BW.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 02:56:22 PMWell, didn't we hear that they're going to continue to support both the 3DS and DS? I know someone said that for sure.

In my opinion, Nintendo should do Ruby/Sapphire exclusively to 3DS, to incentivate it's sales. On the other hand, it'll be the first Pokemon game from the main series to be in 3D, and it would add a sensation of reality when using an attack (imagine a Solar Beam in 3D! Or... Rock Slide! You could think they're gonna hit you!  :o).

I think that should really encourage people to buy a 3DS. If they release both 3DS and DS versions, people would say: "Why would I want a 3DS if Pokemon MagmaRuby (example) has a DS version?"

Nebbles

But it's also unfair to the people who can't afford/get a 3DS at the moment.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on September 13, 2011, 11:57:04 AMBut it's also unfair to the people who can't afford/get a 3DS at the moment.

You said it: "At the moment", but at least they would be looking forward to get one! It would be not the first or the last time someone (me included) has to wait until a certain game OR console, even if it has been already released. I waited for Diamond 3-4 months, and I wanted it so bad! But in the end, I got it.

SlowPokemon

Ruby Sapphire remakes should 100% be for regular DS.

Nebbles

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 13, 2011, 12:07:17 PMYou said it: "At the moment", but at least they would be looking forward to get one! It would be not the first or the last time someone (me included) has to wait until a certain game OR console, even if it has been already released. I waited for Diamond 3-4 months, and I wanted it so bad! But in the end, I got it.

But it's not like everyone can dish out 170 bucks for a 3DS, especially if they need that money for other essentials - actual essentials. I'm just pointing out that some people wouldn't be happy with waiting.

triforced1

How do you think people buy other game consoles? People bought and Xbox 360 JUST to play Halo 3. Why won't the 3DS do the same? Besides the fact that it's marketed to the younger audience.... :P

Nebbles

What if they don't have the money? What about that?

I'm just making a point here that their idea to market to the DS and 3DS is a good idea. Not everyone is lucky enough to go and get a new game system willy nilly.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2011, 01:23:34 PMRuby Sapphire remakes should 100% be for regular DS.

I agree, Re-making these games on the 3DS would be bad, cause they would probably try and do something to utilize the 3D effects, thus ruining the originality of the game.

Though, if they just wanted to make it beautiful... I'm not stopping them.

SlowPokemon

Yah. So who wants the remakes to be RagingRuby and StormySapphire? xD lololol they seem to be the most popular speculative names circulating the internet

Cobraroll

Sunday will either be a day of disappointment or a day of joy...

There will be flaming and outraged fans either way.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

That's what I love about Pokemon :)

Also. RSE remakes. Totally want. Pre-elite four Spinda. Yaaaah. I'm totally gonna use one in my team just for the "wtf" effect from friends. xD

DonValentino

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 16, 2011, 06:26:30 AMSunday will either be a day of disappointment or a day of joy...

There will be flaming and outraged fans either way.

lol
Almost there! Only 2 more days... Please be a day of joy, day of joy, day of joy...
Argh! Please! Tell me that Pokepark 2 or some sort of crappy spinoff are NOT the massive shock announcement!  :-\

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 16, 2011, 06:34:39 AMAlso. RSE remakes. Totally want. Pre-elite four Spinda. Yaaaah. I'm totally gonna use one in my team just for the "wtf" effect from friends. xD

My friends said wtf when I used to battle them in double battles with kecleon and luvdisc... ;D
Also, I'd like a Spinda evo, but maybe for next gen... ;)

Clanker37

Didn't Game Freak say that there'd be no more cross-region evololutions after 4th gen?