News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Nebbles' Let's Play!

Started by Nebbles, September 05, 2011, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Not sure what you mean by "invisible guns".  :P

BTW, if you think fighting a wooden tank is weird, you're in for one shock. This game is twice as weird as Mother 3 is, so expect there to be more weird crap like that. Especially in a few towns.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Ahh it was a yu-gi-oh the abridged series joke!

And oh boy, weird stuff!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on March 20, 2013, 06:49:50 PMAhh it was a yu-gi-oh the abridged series joke!
*high five*

Good joke

Nebbles

blueflower999

Wow, you and Olimar sure like Ness' bike! XD

The Mushroomization status effect is pretty rare in the game, but I almost promise you it'll happen again, so be wary. When under it, some of your attacks will be directed against yourself, kinda like confusion in Pokemon, only it can hit other party members. Another thing it does is when you're walking around in the overworld Mushroomized, your controls will flip around. Finally, unlike pretty much every RPG status ailment ever, Mushroomization costs a negative amount of dollars; YOU get paid to have it removed!

Oh, and one more thing. There are a few Easter Eggs in this game that I would like you to show because I think they're awesome. Here's the first one; talk to the guy in the Twoson hotel over and over again until something happens. You won't regret it. He says something different every time you talk to him, so that's how you'll know it's him.

Quote from: Nebbles on March 20, 2013, 06:49:50 PMAhh it was a yu-gi-oh the abridged series joke!

I love Pirate Hitler. He always makes me laugh.

Great job!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I shall keep that in mind!

And the bike is fun. And look how adorable Ness is on it, seriously!

blueflower999

Are you enjoying this game so far? If I remember correctly, you said that you only played the part in Onett prior, so everything else is blind, yes?

Oh, and admit it; the music is pretty freaking awesome.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Yup, everything else is blind. and I'm enjoying this so far! It's definitely fun!

blueflower999

How far are you recording in advance before uploading, Nebbles?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Not very, because of school and stuff... =/ But I should have a lot of extra time this week. Sorry.

Nebbles

Woop, sorry about the wait. Episode 4!

blueflower999

• That is Mr. T!
  • Everdred is indeed a burgler! Fun fact: His name means "Dimwit" or "Numbskull" in Japanese!
  • If Ness uses Paralysis and pauses it at JUST the right time, you see this:
    Yeah...
  • Using the PSI move "Healing Alpha" can cure colds easily. You don't have to go to the Hospital. There are illnesses that you do have to go there for, but those are few and far between. If you're unsure if the status ailment you have is curable, read the descriptions of the different levels of Healing. As you get new levels of the move, more ailments will be curable.
  • Save in every new town you come to so you don't respawn back in Ness' house every time you die!
  • The Teddy Bear is the origin of the Substitute in Pokemon; it takes damage for you!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Nebbles

blueflower999

HOLD ON WATCHING RIGHT NOW
Bulbear! Blueflower999