News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

I have everyone added; the only people who still need to add me are Taser and fabbemannen!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Taser9090

Sorry guys! I've added some of you a long time ago, but I lost hope. I'll be adding you guys today.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Winter

Updated the list. Made my name blue so you don't forget D:< (Nebbles and fabbemannen)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Winter on January 10, 2012, 03:11:29 PMUpdated the list. Made my name blue so you don't forget D:< (Nebbles and fabbemannen)
???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

Winter

fingerz

Shado, your Cyrus impression is pretty awesome!

OLIMAR! DID U LEIK MY CRAPPY LETTER I SENT YOU A WEEK AGO?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Added Clanker and DrP! Check your swapnotes~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on January 13, 2012, 04:01:24 PMOLIMAR! DID U LEIK MY CRAPPY LETTER I SENT YOU A WEEK AGO?

It was TEH GREATEST!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

YOURS WAZ AWSM TOO! :D

I'll send moar when I next have internet. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

*phew*
Too many friendcodes

k, added everyone. Slow, Olimar, Taser, Nebbles and DrP hadn't added me though.
Fabian/JFK = me

Shadoninja

oh btw, I tend to change my personal Mii every once in a while foar teh lulz. so if you see some random Mii in your friend list, it's probably me :P.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman