News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What Pokémon are you?

Started by DrP, September 04, 2011, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: amnesia01 on September 13, 2011, 03:30:39 AMerm...why are we rhyming?

*facepalm*

it's a song called "What Kind of Pokemon Are You" from the anime.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

amnesia01

oh
(haven't watched the anime in ages)

Dude

Social - Quiet, Loves to laugh (quietly), somewhat shy.

As a whole - Super, ultra, great, delicious, wonderful, bad (Basically funny, in case you didn't catch that.)

Career - Computer Programmer

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 12, 2011, 05:22:00 AMI would seriously reconsider that. None of those are anything like Fingerz. Like...seriously. At all.
Yeah, I really don't care. I'm only working with what I'm given. If I knew you guys personally, I'd seriously have a better understanding from mannerisms and other things.

Next one will come DEFINITELY before monday, once I get like an hour of free time!!!!

fabbemannen

1) Lone-wolf, humorous and social to those who deserve it (the last six words was one word in some weird way)
2) Creative, easy-going, helpful, dreamer/adventurous, lonewolf (see above to the right)
3) Want to make things that people appreciate, doesn't matter in what subject (but hopefully technical stuff or music)

Epic topic idea that takes a lot of effort from the creator :)

DrP

Quote from: fabbemannen on September 17, 2011, 07:47:27 AMEpic topic idea that takes a lot of effort from the creator :)
That's an understatement :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on September 17, 2011, 09:24:27 AMThat's an understatement :)

Lol no, overstatement. :) This should not take much effort at all.

DrP

Takes 'bout an hour

And Nebbles: I'll have your stuff up by the end of the weekend, then it's back to weekly ones until I'm done!!! (they will most likely be on Sundays!)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on September 04, 2011, 02:53:52 PMSocial personality: sociable, friendly, funny
Me as a whole: sociable, gamer, artist, lazy, intelligent
Career aspirations: Not exactly sure yet, but something along the road of history for sure.
It's That Time Again!

Our Next Victim: Nebbles.

Nebbles seems to be the one who just plain likeable, by everybody. Everyone probably doesn't hold a grudge against her and everyone probably knows how she has an amazing demeanor about here. You can be a genuine person when you want to and you likely show your emotions to a great point, and can move them from within mind to a physical medium.

Your artwork flows from the heart and is a true expression of your likes and things that you hold close and dear to you, or it would be a request from someone (just don't join the darkside of the art world -- though I highly doubt you will).

In terms of what you want to do, you are generally unsure with just a small list of parameters for a future career, just heading in a general direction with your life (At least it IS a direction, unlike some people) -- You probably are not crazy about scheduling and being on time for certain things, arriving right at the time it is supposed to begin. You probably enjoy learning about lots of things and knowing a little about every subject, minus some of those that you've proved to just be a lost cause in your mind.

From what I see, your a nice person who really does show emotion, whether you may think it or not, and you're definitely heading towards a certain direction, however it's only generalized and not necessarily an AMAZING direction. I know you'll go to great places and do amazing things with whatever you do because you would not expect anything less from near perfection (but you're not anal about asking for perfection -- you're probably happy it gets done!)

So without further ado, Nebbles' PokémonizationTM is:

CHIKORITA!

(Other Pokémon Considered: Drifloon, Smeagle, Ivysaur, Mudkip, Swablu, Horsea, and others)

Nebbles

Pffff, super likable? I'm flattered <3 AND YES I LOVE LEARNING RANDOM THINGS

Chikorita. Okay. I'm okay with that :D -waggles imaginary leaf on head-

DrP

I made sure to check out Drifloon first, but you don't drag people to the underworld, so I couldn't say much -- but Chikorita suits you a little better.

Nebbles

Oh please, I drag people to the underworld as my second job :U My first job is to be awesome.

SlowPokemon

Luckily, Chikorita is like the most awesome Pokemon ever. ;) Nice work DrP. I think Buneary would also be a good choice, though Buneary reminds me more of ETF.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2011, 08:11:01 PMLuckily, Chikorita is like the most awesome Pokemon ever. ;) Nice work DrP. I think Buneary would also be a good choice, though Buneary reminds me more of ETF.
I considered it, but Chikorita was a clear winner

(And to tell you the truth, I can really see ETF as Pikachu... maybe it's just the association for so long, but they are one of the same)