News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What Pokémon are you?

Started by DrP, September 04, 2011, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

Social Personality:
-Thoughtful.
-Optimistic.
-gregarious.

As a whole:
-Introvert.
-Slightly lazy.(After a couple of tries on something hard, I immediately give up on it. XP)
-Stubborn.
-Prescise  (Whether its with bad handwriting, misspelled words, or being late to class... I can't stand it!)
-A bit sinister (As I chat with somebody I personally dislike with a smile, I'm seething and plotting in the inside.)

Career: I  haven't thought about it much...  I'm currently the unofficial apprentice of the guy who tunes my piano, but I guess when I get skilled at it, it would be more of a side job...
-Maybe an editor. My pet peeve is bad grammar and text talk.

Winter

I feel like these questions are better answered by someone other than myself. You're welcome to try :)

Ragster2448

Socially - Quiet, funny (75% of the times if I speak), smart aleck (15% of the times if I speak). The other 10% is pretty much just talking.

Hmmm.... I'm REALLY VERY EXTREMELY organized. I respect my elders, and I try to get along with everyone that I meet. I'm a good lier, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I got no career other than playing in a band... And it doesn't even get me any money right now... I've picked up sticks in my grandpa's lawn, does that count? :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ragster2448 on September 08, 2011, 03:28:25 PMI'm a good lier, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

And apparently a bad speller :D

Quote from: Winter on September 08, 2011, 12:20:13 AMI feel like these questions are better answered by someone other than myself. You're welcome to try :)

nahhh...well fine I don't know you irl though.

Fairly outgoing, but also quite geeky; extremely kindhearted; but also reckless
Career: You would totally be a professional snowboarder amirite...wait or a pianist/keyboardist for a band

answer them yourself though cause I probably got them way off
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Social Persoanality - Forced, Awkard and cold (I've been described as the Ulitimate Racist since I hate people)

On the whole - Random, optimistic, niave, bossy and happy

Career - Either a composer (How cliche) or a really good lawyer

dahans

Ok... I am friendly, open-minded, a little short-tempered, bad organized, talkative, in some situations a bit shy, thoughtful, very optimistic, musical, crazy, cheerful.
Career plans: I'd love to become a composer :D, but that's not really likely. More likely: teacher, tax adviser.

This is me :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Here's the next one. I don't know when the next one will be (depends what job im doing tomorrow!)

Today's Pokémon Showcase

Out spotlight is on fingerz

Fingerz is definitely the type of person that really knows what is going on (even though he could be unaware at times). You are far intellegent past your current grade level, even though you aren't the one to brag about it. You totally know where it's at and keep it your dirty little secret.

Fingerz is also the type who can be quite sociable; he can be humorous. These two traits combined make him the excellent person to have a great conversation and quite amazing to be around and would make a great friend. I can sense that he uses sarcasm quite a bit. You can keep things neat and tidy and QUITE ANAL-RETENTIVE about keeping things in line (just like some of us writing a certain Showcase...).

Keeping in line with his tallness and his ambitions for Psychology. And let me just say, the Pokémon I chose for you came first to my mind, so I made sure to look at other Pokémon before returning to my first decision.

Fingerz' PokémonizationTM is:

GARDEVOIR

Other Pokémon considered: Gallade, Alakazam, Gengar, and Gothitelle

DonValentino

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on September 09, 2011, 11:01:50 PMHere's the next one. I don't know when the next one will be (depends what job im doing tomorrow!)

Today's Pokémon Showcase

Out spotlight is on fingerz

Fingerz is definitely the type of person that really knows what is going on (even though he could be unaware at times). You are far intellegent past your current grade level, even though you aren't the one to brag about it. You totally know where it's at and keep it your dirty little secret.

Fingerz is also the type who can be quite sociable; he can be humorous. These two traits combined make him the excellent person to have a great conversation and quite amazing to be around and would make a great friend. I can sense that he uses sarcasm quite a bit. You can keep things neat and tidy and QUITE ANAL-RETENTIVE about keeping things in line (just like some of us writing a certain Showcase...).

Keeping in line with his tallness and his ambitions for Psychology. And let me just say, the Pokémon I chose for you came first to my mind, so I made sure to look at other Pokémon before returning to my first decision.

Fingerz' PokémonizationTM is:

GARDEVOIR

Other Pokémon considered: Gallade, Alakazam, Gengar, and Gothitelle

I would seriously reconsider that. None of those are anything like Fingerz. Like...seriously. At all.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2011, 04:54:37 PMFairly outgoing, but also quite geeky; extremely kindhearted; but also reckless
Career: You would totally be a professional snowboarder amirite...wait or a pianist/keyboardist for a band

answer them yourself though cause I probably got them way off

How did you know I was a snowboarder.... That works. use that.

SlowPokemon

You mentioned it in Tales's "are you on sports" thread.

Jub3r7

What kind of Pokemon are you
How do you do the things you do~
Share with me your secrets, deep inside

Are you loyal through and through?
Do you have a heart that's true
What kind of Pokemon are you?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2011, 07:53:49 PMWhat kind of Pokemon are you
How do you do the things you do~
Share with me your secrets, deep inside

Are you loyal through and through?
Do you have a heart that's true
What kind of Pokemon are you?

Take a normal type like Jigglypuff
Against the ghostly Gengar the battle's real tough
Thundershock's a great electric attack
'till you get ground down by a Marowak
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel