News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What Pokémon are you?

Started by DrP, September 04, 2011, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

After watching the anime, I feel that everyone on here has a different Pokémon that represents them by their looks and their personalities.

Saying that, every few days I'll post an analysis why I think the specific person matches that Pokémon.

Ill keep a list updated on this post as more and more people ask to be placed up against ALL 649 Pokémon (excluding Legendaries and Ubers UNLESS I see the perfect fit)

All you will need to do is post asking and including these 3 things:
1) 3 words that describe your social personality (outgoing, humorous, laid-back, etc...)
2) 5 words that describes you as a whole (affable, detail-oriented, organized, adventurous, easy-going, etc...)
3) Your career aspirations (if you don't have that yet, then potential college major or a few hobbies other than playing music)

Analyses will come first-come, first-serve

Person-Pokémon Matchups
SlowPokemon - Minccino <---- You're the Guinea Pig for this, since your matchup gave me a great realization.
Dudeman - Growlithe
Fingerz - Gardevoir
Nebbles - Chikorita
Triforced1 - (Analysis coming 15 August 2012)
SuperFireKirby
Roz~
Jub3r7
Fleestar the Flygon
Winter
Ragster
Clanker37
dahans
K-NiGhT
WarioMan99
Blueflower999
Shadowkirby

Dudeman

Cool thread, DrP! I hope you don't freak out over the number of people who want to try this... :P
Social Personality: Humorous, assists others, and popular.
Me as a whole: Procrastinator, intelligent, young, a hugger, and a little bit geeky.
Career aspirations: Acting or something involving a lot of math.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Social personality: ambitious, humorous, sociable
Me as a whole: intelligent, optimistic, organised, witty and tall.
Career aspirations: Psychologist
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Social personality: sociable, friendly, funny
Me as a whole: sociable, gamer, artist, lazy, intelligent
Career aspirations: Not exactly sure yet, but something along the road of history for sure.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Well, I'll do the first one. This is the format I'll probably do.

Today's Pokémon Showcase

Our lucky Guinea Pig, SlowPokemon is under the spotlight for this half of the week.

SlowPokemon, to me, seems to be one that would enjoy cleaning dirty things. He would want to make sure that everything is orderly and neat, just to keep things within easy grasps (this could even be brought down to the level where I wouldn't want to see what he'd do with a P-Touch).

He is a sensitive person, genuinely caring for the good in others, though he can be quite all-over-the-place at times when stressful things happen or just mass hysteria. I could imagine that he keeps a level head with a large exam or timed-write essay is given to him.

He knows when to cry at the moments that he holds dear (like in Harry Potter Movies, Professor Layton endings or just a good waltz being performed by some world renowned pianist). He can also tell it like it is at certain points (though not as amazing as Roz).

He adores things cute and cuddly, like certain Pokémon, plush toys and other things that seem like a giant marshmallow... LILYPAD! (hahaha -- SFK would get this).

Therefore I must decree that SlowPokemon's PokémonizationTM is:

MINCCINO!

(I did consider Spinda, Pikachu, Chikorita and Piplup in my analysis)

triforced1

Social Personality: Outgoing, loud, never knows when to shut up xD
Me as a whole: procrastinator, sociable, kind(usually), helpful
Career aspirations: Music, Film, or Computer Engineering

SlowPokemon

lol I'm actually not very clean, but a lot of my friends call me Chinchilla cause I guess I look like one! Hahaha I love this thread idea.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

This totally beats the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon personality test by a long shot!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

triforced1

SuperFireKirby

Social Personality: Quiet, awkward, spontaneous.
As a whole: Eccentric, enigmatic, unorganized, slightly cynical, loyal
Career Aspirations: Musician, animator

btw,
Quote from: DrP on September 04, 2011, 03:30:59 PMgiant marshmallow... LILYPAD! (hahaha -- SFK would get this).
lol, totally mmd :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

1) 3 words that describe your social personality : Awkward, antisocial, quiet.
2) 5 words that describes you as a whole : Kind, laid-back, procrastinator, direct, hard headed.
3) Your career aspirations : Translation. Awww yeaaa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

1) 3 words that describe your social personality: Open-minded, funny when awake, awkward when tired (which is about half the time.)
2) 5 words that describes you as a whole: Metaphysical-minded?, gullible, stubborn, imaginative/hopeful, adventurous
3) Career aspirations: Programming, Music, Psychology, Cryptology.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I decided to do this early and head on to the next one.

Today’s Pokémon Showcase

Our lucky winner is Dudeman.

To me, Dudeman seems like one that is down to earth. Though what he gave me to work with was quite paradoxical, being popular and quite geeky. However, in this day and age, everyone has a little bit of both within them.

This is what I put into my analysis: Dudeman is a caring, genuine individual who epitomizes the one who is smart and personable, someone who can be the face AND brains of an “operation” (please don’t scam good people out of their money â€" haha).

You also tend to lack the certain features of certain AR people who post daily on this forum and have some of the higher of the post counts, and this makes you generally laid-back and not prone to getting something done far before a deadline, however I assume you meet these deadlines.

I should say one separate thing: your description of yourself is basically my bestfriend, but with an extra word, “flirtatious,” hidden in that description, except he wants to be a chemist/researcher/doctor or something like that.

So let me say for the record that your humorous popularity combined with your intelligent caring for others remains unnoticed and without further ado, Dudeman’s PokémonizationTM is:

GROWLITHE

Growlithe are quite smart for their general species. They are loyal to their owners (not saying you have an owner… maybe your parents), however they genuinely care for those they love and can be quite cuddly at times. Growlithe are known to help others and genuinely leave those they contact with generally feeling good (usless Officer Jenny releases them onto you for stealing/killing something/somebody).

(Other Pokémon I considered: Buizel, Delcatty, Magemite, Lickitung, Sealeo, Ponyta)

Jub3r7

That's pretty cool. Arcanine was on my HG team before it died. :<

Quote from: DrP on September 06, 2011, 12:11:59 AMOur lucky winner is Dudeman.
Also, are you selecting people in order, or at random?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

In order... but when I say lucky winner, it makes them feel that they have been selected specifically.

It's a psychological technique, but in this case, it was just my writing style!

(You'll get your turn soon -- I already have an idea about you, but I gotta do some more research)