News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games

Started by SlowPokemon, September 03, 2011, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

xD Actually I edited it. I made a mistake.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Purple1222119

I was making a joke duhhhhh... XD

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Wrydryn

Winter

I hope I'm next. xD

I really can't deal with this atm.

Purple1222119

Gosh people, why even sign up then? D:<
If you really don't want to play, we can always vote you off Winter. In fact, you can vote for yourself if you really want to, I think.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Winter

Well I signed up like 8 weeks ago and said MAYBEEEEE MAYBE NOT

-.-

SuperFireKirby

It's TWG, its not like it would take more than ten minutes out of your day to be active in this game. I'm sure it wouldn't get in the way of all the huge commitments you probably have seeing as your a teenager. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I'm sorry, I'm busy being a big brother, worrying about losing my job, and about this moderately large lawsuit I'm in. Please don't assume that. I might have time to jump on here to read up and make a few moves, but I can't indulge my self into this game right now! GOT IT?

Winter

To explain this in better detail I'm posting again cause someone'll get all "wtf omg" if I edit a post. But yeah, I'm about to lose my job because I couldn't be at work for an extra hour when my mom was giving birth.

SuperFireKirby

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE BABY SISTER THING. ;D OTAY THEN.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Oh and I have to move too because my landlord is selling the house and giving us like one month notice.

Liggy

Hey Winter, it's all cool, we'll let you die and stuff.  Just not now.  You see, we know you have a life, so just worry about that.

Jub, on the other hand, since he isn't busy, is a threat, and thus a priority.

fingerz

Ooh, Jub. Number 1 on the hit list.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Mashi

Yes, Liggy's right, Jub3r7 is more of a threat at the moment, due to his activity.  We can just let Cirno Phantom out.  So Jub3r7.

fingerz

I have a question, by the way. When does this phase finish? I thought it was 9:00 AM.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn