News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games

Started by SlowPokemon, September 03, 2011, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on September 06, 2011, 06:34:33 PMYou were in the chatroom when that occurred and you knew full and well that he was joking.
If he was joking, he should have used more "::)"s. It's obviously a forum rule. ::)

Mashi

Just because you're trying to help us doesn't mean that you're not an enemy.  You're still an Unknown and therefore a threat to the Human Team.  There are still 3 of you alive at the moment (Unless Liggy was an Unknown, which I'm doubting), so you're still a threat to us.

Furthermore, you're the Messenger, so you're giving other Unknowns powers, making you even more dangerous.  Liggy wanted me to be discreet about it, but that's dumb, so I won't anymore since he's dead.  You've already given one Unknown his power (Presuming you tried giving Whirr his powers Night 1) and if the last Unknown claimed to you, you're going to give a second one powers.  It was in our best interest to lynch you, but you tried to avoid that by causing a KitB between yourself and Liggy.  If you really were trying to help the Human Team, you would have voted for yourself!

Also, Doodle, he wanted to cause confusion.  He wanted people to be unsure whether he was serious or not, because it obfuscated all the other players in comparison with himself.

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on September 06, 2011, 06:50:08 PMAlso, Doodle, he wanted to cause confusion.  He wanted people to be unsure whether he was serious or not, because it obfuscated all the other players in comparison with himself.
Well there's some grade A info right there. You should have told me earlier, so technically, it's not entirely my fault.

Dude

Also, I'm the real Guardian

brb guarding self

Mashi

Seer should claim to Doodle, by the way.

Purple1222119

Oh F- I missed the day phase! Stupid school getting in the way of everything. SORRY GUYS.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SlowPokemon

I am SO SORRY GUYS. I COMPLETELY forgot about this.

Jub3r7 is dead. Day ends Thursday at 9.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Purple1222119

...So, the only other person who has been posting is Mashi, no activity in the irc, so I pretty much have nothing else to say. That's pretty much all that can be said at this point I think.
...Ummmm yeah.

SuperFireKirby

Pretty bad game going on so far...

So Mashi was wrong aboot Jub being a wolf. I personally think it was a bad move on the wolves part, and it seems like somewhat of a noobish move to wolf a player with that much suspicion aroused around them. I won't be able to get in irc tonight but I'll be free most of tomorrow if anyone wants to actually start playing this game besides Mashi and Purple.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Jub3r7 wasn't a Wolf, he was an Unknown.  The Messenger, in fact, so he was a major threat.

Anyway, everyone should vote for Cirno this Phase, because he's the last known Unknown and probably has his powers.  And we definitely don't want him to be alive to mess with the game.

Purple1222119

Plus, he doesn't even want to play he is unable to seriously play the game currently, so I agree with Mashi in that he would be the most beneficial player to vote off at this point. Winter.

Winter

Cirno

Sorry Guys. :(

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

WINTER is dead. Night Three ends Friday at 9 or maybe later cause I work.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.