Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

[NES] Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - "Town"

Started by Taser9090, September 03, 2011, 06:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Completed and on site

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/1061/4

This song is so catchy, it just sounds nostalgic to players who've played it a long time ago.
I'd be extremely grateful if someone would arrange this song. Thank you :)

EDIT: The link is always changing, resulting in a bad link.
That's the link to the download.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Bespinben

That's weird, I would have thought that this song would already been arranged, considering how small Zelda II's soundtrack is. For now, I'll let someone else do it though, since I've been busy doing a few orchestral arrangements so that orchestral submissions will become once again an option for submission.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Taser9090

Yeah, I was expecting that it would've already been arranged also. I've tried searching the forums if someone arranged it, but I had no luck :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Bespinben

I choose you, Deku Trombonist!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Taser9090

Hmm, the URL changed by itself  :o

I edited the post with the direct link.

Direct link:
http://dl1.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/dl/1061/968ec7/Zelda%202/04_-_town.mp3
Link to download:
http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/1061/4

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Taser9090

No one's willing to arrange this? I changed the link five days ago :\

Thanks anyway, guys.

Olimar12345

I'd like to, but I already have alot on my plate... if no one does it by the next update I'll do it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

I've got nothing to do at the moment, and it sounds easy. I'LL DO IT!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brassman388

Olimar12345

Brassman388

Taser9090

Thank you so much! I appreciate what you did.

It sounds wonderful, and seems simple enough for me. :D
Something's missing; the most catchiest part of the tune (for me), but I shouldn't be complaining. I'll get back to you on it once I see where it is.

Again, thank you for putting in the time for this. :)

Quote from: Dudeman on September 10, 2011, 12:20:08 PMI've got nothing to do at the moment, and it sounds easy. I'LL DO IT!
Oh boy. I sure hope Brassman didn't steal your thunder on this one :\

EDIT:
I see where it is. On measures 19-30, there are two entirely different melodies that complement each other. Perhaps you were focusing on listening to the softer melody and forgot about the louder melody?
You don't have to fix it, because the arrangement is already awesome as is. :p

Brassman388

I did that on purpose. I thought bringing out the second melody would've been nice for a change. Plus that, the main melody isn't even that interesting, in my opinion.

Nevertheless, it's your request. Which would you rather prefer?