News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Zelda Orchestrated

Started by theholycole, August 24, 2011, 07:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theholycole

since the orchestrated section is now an option i thought zelda songs would be GREAT additions, i found this website (http://www.zreomusic.com/listen) that has tons of orchestrated zelda music in mp3 format, of course it would have to be transcribed but it might be a good and quick way to jump start the fresh new section. ;D

This topic has been moved from the Request Board
-Shadoninja

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: theholycole on August 24, 2011, 07:02:02 AMsince the orchestrated section is now an option i thought zelda songs would be GREAT additions, i found this website (http://www.zreomusic.com/listen) that has tons of orchestrated zelda music in mp3 format, of course it would have to be transcribed but it might be a good and quick way to jump start the fresh new section. ;D
Nice find! I'll see what I can do with some of these. Then again, I'm not really good at orchestrating but I'll try.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dudeman

I hang out on that website all the time! :D They have the complete OoT Soundtrack orchestrated!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

Before anybody goes and starts transcribing ZREO's music, let me talk to to their administrator. He may either be completely opposed to it, or he might be interested in helping up create a special section for sheets from ZREO's music. We're still going to have the normal orchestrated section for TLoZ music just like any other game will.

Please hold off on writing any arrangements from re-orchestrating sites. Just arrange from the original video games.

DrP

^They're pretty busy with TPS right now that they might not help until they're done. I'm pretty sure they would be glad to help though.

(I kinda want them to release more of the normal stuff with the games, but hopefully they could do stuff like TPS with all the stuff... that is once they get enough capital from selling TPS on iTunes -- if they can)

Winter

They're doing TP and stuff, but I could just text him xD

Winter

To be honest, I had this idea floating around in my head before this thread was here.

Jtehanonymous

I remember happening across ZREO a while ago. Oh man, if there were transcriptions of this stuff available I'd freak out. xD I'd love to learn all of it.

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on August 24, 2011, 12:16:35 PMPlease hold off on writing any arrangements from re-orchestrating sites. Just arrange from the original video games.

Almighty Winter said everything. This is not a valid request.