The Insanity Thread for Those of us with Brain Cooperation Issues

Started by SlowPokemon, August 23, 2011, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

^Another thing me can do besides predicting earthquakes. :3 Remember when I knew you were on your phone in your bed last tinychat? :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on August 25, 2011, 03:29:01 PMIn a society, what would people deem as normal in order to view someone as insane?
Discuss.

I guess normal people would be people who devote their lives to biological (and evolutionary) functions such as breeding/passing on their genetic material and finding sustenance. Insane...I have no idea.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 25, 2011, 03:37:25 PM^Another thing me can do besides predicting earthquakes. :3 Remember when I knew you were on your phone in your bed last tinychat? :3

:3 Saria, our resident adorable azn psychic
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Normal and insane are not stagnant definitions. They are ever changing with society. Take someone you would label as insane in today's society. Now take his personality traits that define him as insane and give them to the majority of the population while a few select peple remain the same. All of a sudden, insanity is the norm and the norm is insanity.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

She did say to forget to respond to her post.

Someone mentioned earlier how you're never truly insane if you're conscious of it, because that would keep you in check.

I remember. It felt like I was watching myself from a distance, with this horrible, horrible, smile and thoughts that weren't really mine.
I hated that person, and so for a while I proceeded to make up a second identity so I didn't have to be near that person.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2011, 02:50:58 PMI'm in love with everyone here. Like Mashi cause he's brilliant and ironic. Oh and ETF cause she's always there for me. And Jub cause he's so intelligent and hilarious. And SFK cause he's insane. And Saria cause she's adorable, dark, twisted, and smart. And Ruto cause she's level headed. And Kefka cause he knows what he's talking about. And Winter cause he's mah awesome buddy. And DrP cause he tells the coolest stories bro. And Roz cause she's not afraid to be herself. And Fingerz cause of his arrangements. And dahans cause of his dedication. And Shado cause he's random. And Dude cause he's generally awesome. And JaMaHa cause he owns me. And Concerto cause he's fair. And pretty much everyone else here. Sorry if I forgot you.
Curses! Left out once again!

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on August 28, 2011, 07:51:25 AMCurses! Left out once again!

XD I love you too tri, because you always do favors for me (like make a pdf).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Thanks! It's probably cause I haven't been here that long

fabbemannen

Weird, finally a thread that suits me and my insane brain perfectly
But what's even more weird is that I think my brain can see the future, I had a big headache today

Clanker37

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 30, 2011, 06:28:24 AMBut what's even more weird is that I think my brain can see the future
IKR. You're just foing something them BAM! deja vu hits you like a freight train. It's scary O_o

Saria

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 30, 2011, 06:28:24 AMBut what's even more weird is that I think my brain can see the future, I had a big headache today
Lulz me too. But it's in mah dreams. Like I dream dat I'm watching teh news about this woman selling fat ice cream and she said it's healthy. BAM. It's there on teh news teh next day. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

This Asian did something to make me aware of my consciousness this morning.

I was just walking by and it's like BAM and I'm like woah, what just happened.
In reality I think he just transmitted a thought to my consciousness telling me to stop acting like a dog.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I'm just frazzled at the moment doing lots of things and my mind is all over the place/in the gutter.

I try and think of something and I begin to get something done, but since there's way too much going on, I just forget if I start another task.

Maybe I need to cut my caffeine and rely on my own system rather than external factors.

ETFROXX

Anyone else have their energy drained just by being around a lot of people?