News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Insanity Thread for Those of us with Brain Cooperation Issues

Started by SlowPokemon, August 23, 2011, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2011, 07:19:15 PM"dim" is an odd word, makes it sound like your boobs are bright lights or something. But anyway I'm sorry that must be annoying. D:
ETF's boobs: BRIGHT LIGHTS IN A LAND OF DARKNESS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

SuperFireKirby

-_-, I see you took time to read ETF's original post....

Anyways, this man is most certainly having brain cooperation issues:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2011, 02:50:58 PMI'm in love with everyone here. Like Mashi cause he's brilliant and ironic. Oh and ETF cause she's always there for me. And Jub cause he's so intelligent and hilarious. And SFK cause he's insane. And Saria cause she's adorable, dark, twisted, and smart. And Ruto cause she's level headed. And Kefka cause he knows what he's talking about. And Winter cause he's mah awesome buddy. And DrP cause he tells the coolest stories bro. And Roz cause she's not afraid to be herself. And Fingerz cause of his arrangements. And dahans cause of his dedication. And Shado cause he's random. And Dude cause he's generally awesome. And JaMaHa cause he owns me. And Concerto cause he's fair. And pretty much everyone else here. Sorry if I forgot you.

YOU FORGOT HAMMY AND LINKY.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2011, 01:03:20 PMETF's boobs: BRIGHT LIGHTS IN A LAND OF DARKNESS

Well she's already established they're magical, but...erm...apparently they've been...uh...harboring too much...magic. >__> wow there is no way that wasn't going to sound awkward.

Quote from: Saria on August 25, 2011, 01:18:02 PMYOU FORGOT HAMMY AND LINKY.

I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH MY SON OR AN ANIMAL THAT'S CREEPY D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Jub3r7

Wait so when you have a son

you're not going to love him? No wonder you started this topic. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Well slow sometimes people do refer to boobs as 'headlights'.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 25, 2011, 01:28:15 PMWait so when you have a son

you're not going to love him? No wonder you started this topic. XD

I said in love, I love them both.

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 25, 2011, 01:56:56 PMWell slow sometimes people do refer to boobs as 'headlights'.

XD wow. Tone down your headlights.

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 23, 2011, 07:14:07 PMMy boobs are too big.
Quote from: ETFROXX on August 24, 2011, 05:51:28 PMI have to wear a sports bra to 'dim' my boobs otherwise I have too much cleavage.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2011, 07:19:15 PM"dim" is an odd word, makes it sound like your boobs are bright lights or something. But anyway I'm sorry that must be annoying. D:
Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2011, 10:31:41 PMWell, you may need to still grow into 'em. If not, there's always breast reduction. Maybe that might give your back a break if you don't get any taller (and you probably will around 20-22).
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2011, 01:03:20 PMETF's boobs: BRIGHT LIGHTS IN A LAND OF DARKNESS
Quote from: Winter on August 25, 2011, 01:11:38 PMdim does not mean bright, it means dim.
Quote from: ETFROXX on August 25, 2011, 01:56:56 PMWell slow sometimes people do refer to boobs as 'headlights'.
What the etf is this.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Nebbles

....I click this thread and we're talking about boobs. Wonderful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

This topic isn't going to last long if you guys don't change subjects fast.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

In a society, what would people deem as normal in order to view someone as insane?
Discuss.

And yes, this relates to insanity, so I'm not on a tangent!

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 25, 2011, 03:26:18 PMThis topic isn't going to last long if you guys don't change subjects fast.

^THIS. HEIL HAIL KEFKA.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 25, 2011, 03:32:51 PM^THIS. HEIL HAIL KEFKA.

Hilarious thing: my family just had a conversation about Hitler right before I read that.