The Insanity Thread for Those of us with Brain Cooperation Issues

Started by SlowPokemon, August 23, 2011, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Idea alert.

I've been thinking a little that I'm legit insane lately. Probably wrong but. Yknow. If you're feeling odd or disoriented (like yknow that feeling you get at like 2 am or so), post random gibberish your brain comes up with here.

Ummm...sorry if this topic is a lock waiting to happen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 05:44:38 PMpost random gibberish your brain comes up with here.
^considering this already describes 95% of my posts in every other thread, I'm not sure this would be much use to me. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I'm one of those weird people who don't meet their own expectations and end up hating themselves for it.
When I get sad, I get really really depressed. It's either all or nothing.

And then I contemplate how selfish it is for me to try to be nice to others just so I feel good about myself, but after my mind is cleared, I realize that no matter what the motivation is, an act of kindness is an act of kindness.

Anyways, everyone experiences a moment in life where they question their sanity. Well, I can't say everybody, just a lot of people.
The key to returning to your original state = good amount of sleep, no oversleeping nor under.

If you're not feeling very sane, your judgment can lapse.

If you're really REALLY not sane and really depressed and your motivations completely turn around for one quick minute, just tell yourself that the new desired result can be accomplished by not changing anything.
And getting more sleep.

The problem is, sometimes the cause of our insanity is also what's preventing us from getting enough sleep.
That can really be a double whammy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

My boobs are too big.

Never thought having more than one guy like me would be an issue.

Wow I hate people.

People look weird when you stop and really think about it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 23, 2011, 07:14:07 PMMy boobs are too big.

What.

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 23, 2011, 07:14:07 PMWow I hate people.

I agree with both of those! Particularly the bottom. Especially our ears look strange coming out from our heads.

SuperFireKirby

Hi I'm one of three people ETF is in love with over a forum.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I'm in love with everyone here. Like Mashi cause he's brilliant and ironic. Oh and ETF cause she's always there for me. And Jub cause he's so intelligent and hilarious. And SFK cause he's insane. And Saria cause she's adorable, dark, twisted, and smart. And Ruto cause she's level headed. And Kefka cause he knows what he's talking about. And Winter cause he's mah awesome buddy. And DrP cause he tells the coolest stories bro. And Roz cause she's not afraid to be herself. And Fingerz cause of his arrangements. And dahans cause of his dedication. And Shado cause he's random. And Dude cause he's generally awesome. And JaMaHa cause he owns me. And Concerto cause he's fair. And pretty much everyone else here. Sorry if I forgot you.

Nakah

The thing about being crazy, is that you wouldn't know or suspect you are going crazy. So, if you're at all aware of your irrationality(whatever they may be), then you have the ability to keep your mind in check(just by realizing something is irrational), making you the cure to your own insanity. Trust me on this; I have dealt in the past with living on the 'edge of the abyss,' as I referred to it, in ways I would never wish on anyone. I put up with countless irrationality inside my mind all day every day for over 6 and a half years, and only in the past few years have I been able to gain the insight necessary to feel normal and not on the brink of insanity. It comes with age and experience, I suppose. I felt the same way as many of you are posting(in this thread and the rant about my life thread) for many years in the past, but with time came wisdom and understanding. Call it cliche, but you're all on the path to your own self-enlightenment, whether you realize it or not.

A little hint: Everyone is 'insane' in their own way; irrational and at some sort of self-confining fault. It helps not to let it get to you. Never let it get to you, and your 'insanity' won't ever win.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 07:48:50 PMWhat.

Forgot to respond to this.

I have to wear a sports bra to 'dim' my boobs otherwise I have too much cleavage.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 24, 2011, 05:51:28 PMForgot to respond to this.

I have to wear a sports bra to 'dim' my boobs otherwise I have too much cleavage.

"dim" is an odd word, makes it sound like your boobs are bright lights or something. But anyway I'm sorry that must be annoying. D:

Ruto

I can't fit into the clothes they sell at the store but I don't want to get fatter either...isn't there a happy medium?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Everyone's just a bit insane.

Nakah summed it up perfectly. I had lots of problems throughout elementary school up until middle school or so. If any one of you guys becomes a good friend of mine in person, I'll tell you the stories. Let me just say that growing up taught me lessons I had to live with, whether I liked the end result or not. As Nakah puts it, we are all on a path to self-enlightenment. With time, personal growth and wisdom allow you to really get a handle on things.

However if I could offer up any advice, let me say this. Don't let the frivolous things get to your head, even if they mean a whole lot more to you and seem to be driving you insane. Also, remember that if you're in position that you are feeling like bad things are happening, remember the people who truly care about you. One of my best friends almost committed suicide because the stuff around her was allowing her to become insane/she thought no one cared about her. I'm only saying this because the brink of insanity can drive people to do crazy shit like that or descend into drug or alcohol use.

The current thing im basically going insane over is the whole relationship thing. I just need to take the bold risk and try and try again after many unsuccessful attempts. Well, I guess I go into the friend zone wayyy to fast OR I'm just too nice (in the sense I am not violent, angry or rude) and the girl passes me off because she wants to be yelled at by her boyfriend. It just sucks. UGH.

Quote from: Ruto on August 24, 2011, 10:13:47 PMI can't fit into the clothes they sell at the store but I don't want to get fatter either...isn't there a happy medium?
A Child's Medium.

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 23, 2011, 07:14:07 PMMy boobs are too big.

Wow I hate people.

Well, you may need to still grow into 'em. If not, there's always breast reduction. Maybe that might give your back a break if you don't get any taller (and you probably will around 20-22).

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday