News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[Wii] Metroid: Other M - "Samus' Theme"

Started by Dutch07, August 23, 2011, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch07

Completed by DonValentino

This song is th one that plays as the alternate menu theme once the game is beaten. If you've beathen the game, you should recognize it.  It's a rather nice piece, and I was hoping someone could translate it into sheet music. 

MassiveMayhem

Could you please provide a link to the song?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flas1AydD2A

Got it! Gonna do it, since it´s a short song and doesn´t seem very difficult. So sad and nostalgic... It fits Samus perfectly.  :'(

pumpy_heart

This is the same as the "Theme of Samus." I was working on it, but WarioMan can have it. Make it good!

DonValentino

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 26, 2011, 09:07:32 PMThis is the same as the "Theme of Samus." I was working on it, but WarioMan can have it. Make it good!

Don´t worry, pumpy! I will!  :)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dutch07

Not sure, but that's what the soundtrack calls it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Dutch07 on August 29, 2011, 06:14:33 PMNot sure, but that's what the soundtrack calls it.

I´m arranging it under the name of "Samus´ Theme", because "Alternate Title Screen Theme" doesn´t sound very... well... it´s better "Samus´ Theme".

And "Piano Medley"... it´s not a medley, so... "Samus´ Theme".  :-\

Olimar12345

whatever lol. hurry up i wanna play it!  :P

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 30, 2011, 07:12:33 AMwhatever lol. hurry up i wanna play it!  :P
Wait he has my requests to finish first. c:  I'm just as anxious as you are.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 30, 2011, 07:14:15 AMWait he has my requests to finish first. c:  I'm just as anxious as you are.

Check your messages. you´ll be surprised.  ::)

DonValentino

Olimar12345

I have been waiting for this day, Lol.

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 16, 2012, 12:49:38 PMI have been waiting for this day, Lol.

I know, I know... I apologize for procrastinating a lot my In Progress arrangements.  :P