News:

NinSheetMusic is 20 years old!

Main Menu

Question and don't Answer game

Started by spitllama, August 22, 2011, 10:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

WHY DO YOU ASK SO MANY IRRITATING QUESTIONS!?!?!?!?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

How should Olimar12345 know why Dudeman wants to know whether he himself wants to know why Clanker37 is curious whether he should tell Dudeman why, while Olimar12345 thinks Dudeman should probably know why 'YOU' asks so many irritating questions?

Winter

Why do you think that that post about how I reinforced that Olimar12345 should not know why Dudeman wants to know whether he himself wants to know why Clanker37 is curious whether he should tell Dudeman why, while Olimar12345 thinks Dudeman should probably know why 'YOU' asks so many irritating questions was long?

Clanker37

Why did you include my name in that post when the question was directed at me and you could have used 'you' instead?

Olimar12345

Why don't you just answer the mans question?

spitllama

Isn't Winter cool?

*looks at submissions topic*

ISN'T WINTER A BADASS??
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Why wouldn't any updater doin his updating thing be awesome? *ignores current stall*
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Why would you ignore something like that?

spitllama

Cause it would be in progress if his computer wasn't taken...?
Submissions Page