News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Zelda Boss Polls

Started by Dudeman, August 18, 2011, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your favorite boss from the Zelda series! You have two votes.

Lanmolas
Moldorm
Molgera
Slime Eel
Twinmold

Raymondbl

three way tie with Gohma having none...  I like Volvagia.  All of my usernames which are not Raymondbl are Volvagia14. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fabbemannen

All these polls would die if I didn't bump them once in awhile

Twinrova and Onox (Twinrova even was really fun in Onox's own game, double-win for the oracle-series :D)

Dudeman

Ooh, it's just sooo close that I have to pit these two against each other. Twinrova or Volvagia: YOU DECIDE!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Raymondbl

Roz~

Twinrova's battle was more fun imho, but Volvagia looks so awsm it deserves to win.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on March 20, 2012, 11:12:33 AMTwinrova's battle was more fun imho, but Volvagia looks so awsm it deserves to win.
Perhaps you are right.  But I haven't battled any of them. 

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Well, Twinrova is a giant woman with odd hair and magical might, and Volvagia is the second coolest dragon boss in Zelda history (Next to Argorok, Twilight princess). Vote: volvagia.

Jub3r7

He's one of the aliens!
Although I can compare him to Invader Zim...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

I guess there's no point in drawing it out any longer. Volvagia wins showdown #3!
Round 16 (I've been holding this one off for far too long): FINAL BOSSES!!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ChrisLeeFan1118

Goooo Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)!!!!

Goooo Demise!!!!

I bet you can't find out who I'm voting for. ;D
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Cobraroll

Ganondorf of The Wind Waker. Okay, the battle was dull at the end, but it's the only Zelda game where Ganondorf has stood plainly before Link, unsheated his swords, and charged. It was a one-on-one swordfight, you could walk right up to Ganondorf and hack away at him, or let him make vindaloo of you. It also showed that Ganondorf has some rather great fencing skills (the way he parries when you attack him from behind... wow...). Not to mention the Very Definite Way he died at the end. No more "sealing away" or "banished beyond this realm". A good, honest sword thrust to his forehead (and by extension brain, throat and probably even spine) ended his life, and he had to rely on rebirth should he ever return again.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Pit0010

i liked the Ganondorf battle in TP. i thought tat was great
and also Malladus from SP.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

This
Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 05, 2012, 03:53:57 PMGoooo Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)!!!!

Goooo Demise!!!!

I bet you can't find out who I'm voting for. ;D
and this
Quote from: fabbemannen on March 08, 2012, 11:28:50 AMAll these polls would die if I didn't bump them once in awhile

What can I say? I like swordfights. But since Demise was kinda repetitive and quick, it was a close battle with Veran whom wasn't repetitive at all

TheZeldaPianist275

PH gets a lot of hating, but Bellum was really fun.  I went for Bellum & Ganondorf from TP.  Malladus and Demise were just too easy for me.

Alakazam

I like the Ocarina of Time Ganon. I definately thought that Demise was to easy and the Mask was too easy.