News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Zelda Boss Polls

Started by Dudeman, August 18, 2011, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your favorite boss from the Zelda series! You have two votes.

Lanmolas
Moldorm
Molgera
Slime Eel
Twinmold

Dudeman

Due to technical difficulties, I'm starting a new thread. King Dodongo won round one. Get ready for round two: Gohma!
To make it go faster, I'm giving everyone two votes this time around. Get voting! :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

I really like the design for newest incarnation of Gohma in Skyward Sword. It's very minimalist compared to Wind Waker's version yet still very convincing. I also don't really care for the Twilight Princess version because it's JUST a spider.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

You can just make a second poll in the first thread.

Dudeman

If I set the poll count back to zero, can people vote again? If not, how do I reset the voting?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

That's correct, people can vote again. You just change the information in the entry fielda, and reset to zero. then save it.

Dudeman

The reason that I made a new one is because I had set a time limit for the other one, so no one was able to vote again. This poll has unlimited time.

Shadoninja

gohma from ocarina of time is the only one I really remember fighting out of all them. plus it has a really bad ass subtitle.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

^This, plus the design from Twilight Princess freaks me out horrendously. :D so those are my votes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 18, 2011, 03:56:19 PMgohma from ocarina of time is the only one I really remember fighting out of all them. plus it has a really bad ass subtitle.
I agree. Subtitles in that game are epic. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

OoT Subtitles = Creative
TP Subtitles = Twilit... [insert Homer Simpson yell]BOR-RING[/yell]

Dudeman

Only two days until voting closes! Gohma from Ocarina of Time is winning!

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on August 18, 2011, 10:52:12 AMI really like the design for newest incarnation of Gohma in Skyward Sword. It's very minimalist compared to Wind Waker's version yet still very convincing. I also don't really care for the Twilight Princess version because it's JUST a spider.

You sure it´s Gohma? It looks like, but I´m not very convinced. It doesn´t have the typical "Gohma eye", y´know... Every incarnation has its own big, obvious eye...  ???

Bespinben

You got a point there. However, since all Gohma's have generally been a mix of spider and scorpion (sometimes more of one than the other), I think that would mean the scorpion-emphasis on the Skyward Sword design would still fall under the umbrella term of "Gohma".

Besides, the Skyward Sword Gohma does have the big, obvious eyes you described - they're in the claws.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on August 24, 2011, 04:31:22 AMYou got a point there. However, since all Gohma's have generally been a mix of spider and scorpion (sometimes more of one than the other), I think that would mean the scorpion-emphasis on the Skyward Sword design would still fall under the umbrella term of "Gohma".

Besides, the Skyward Sword Gohma does have the big, obvious eyes you described - they're in the claws.

Hmm... I guess it´s better to wait for more info about the bosses of SS. Also, the eyes in the claws. I already noticed that, but... compare them with the ones from OoT, OoS/A or even WW; there isn´t a clear match.  :-\

Dudeman

Parasitic Armored Arachnid: Queen Gohma wins round 2 by one vote!
Round Three: Dragons!