News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Spitllama's arrangements (Paper Mario TTYD "Story of The Thousand-Year Door")

Started by spitllama, August 17, 2011, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

As I'm sure you've all seen on Fingerz' arrangement thread, the Fairy's Fountain Theme that's been haunting me for months is finally finished. Thanks Fingerz for all your fine-tuning!

[ZIP]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page

Olimar12345

I really like your duet-I can tell you spent a lot of time with it! I'm going to print this out and look over it more closely. Can you by chance put the separate parts up somewhere? Thanks.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

... like that or do you mean different parts of the piece itself?
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Just hold shift + spacebar and click the staff you want to hear.

If that doesn't work then I'll do some copy/pasting.
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on February 19, 2012, 04:49:26 PMIf that doesn't work then I'll do some copy/pasting.
you can use the Extract Parts... option in the file menu.

You can also edit the each part individually in Document->Edit Part->[Part Name]. It would be a good idea to edit the individual sheets before extracting them.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page

Olimar12345

spitllama

Piano 1

Piano 2

Sorry for piano 2. All the tempo alterations were doubled over and so the tempo is all wonky >.< But I'm guessing you've got it.
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

This is just what I needed! Thanks, and again, good job on this!

Meta-Ridley

Thankyou both, spitllama and Fingerz! It's beautiful. Please continue on doing all the others! and we can have the full 25th Anniversary set for piano :)

fingerz

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on February 20, 2012, 02:17:54 AMThankyou both, spitllama and Fingerz! It's beautiful. Please continue on doing all the others! and we can have the full 25th Anniversary set for piano :)
Well spit, it seems you and I make a good team. Just let me know if you need any fine-tuning for other pieces in the future. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Sounds great. I've got a couple requests to catch up on right now, but when I do Kakariko Village, Gerudo Valley, and Twilight Symphonic movement afterwards I'll let you know.
Submissions Page