Wii U :)

Started by Kirbyfan101, August 17, 2011, 11:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirbyfan101

Anyone heard about the Wii U coming out next year???  :D
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

Bespinben

I've been monitoring the Wii U ever since it was still called "Project Cafe". The sole reason I will be getting it will be for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kirbyfan101 on August 17, 2011, 11:57:56 AMAnyone heard about the Wii U coming out next year???  :D

COMPLETELY ANCIENT MUCH. But anyway yeah we all have...

I don't know if I'll get one just for SSB (cause it's gonna be on 3DS) and definitely not cause of New Super Mario Bros. Mii. I don't know, it's not on my priorities list.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Well, even without Super Smash Bros., I'd still get it since it's pretty clear that Nintendo is intent on making a Zelda title for the Wii U, if you saw the tech demo.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Meh don't care much for Zelda games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2011, 02:10:55 PMMeh don't care much for Zelda games.
What? How could you? Oh well, at least your love for Pokemon makes up the the meh against Zelda. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

I plan to get it as fast as possible.
I know that there are coming good games for it (I would buy it for SSB4 alone), so it's not so much to think about

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 18, 2011, 01:51:05 PMI plan to get it as fast as possible.
I know that there are coming good games for it (I would buy it for SSB4 alone), so it's not so much to think about

^This.
The Zelda demo was simply amazing... Imagine that graphical quality on a Metroid game, or a Mario one...
Not to mention SSB4... *¬*

Also, heard that EA is "helping" Nintendo to improve the Wii U´s online. Hope it´s true... -_-

Sekter77

It's a Nintendo console, so it'll have good games no matter what. The amount of good games we'll be getting is questionable though. I'm waiting until the various Nintendo events and E3 next year to really pass judgement on it. I hope the graphics will be able to hold up with the new Play Station or Xbox whenever they come out. And the online need some work. The 3DS eShop is a great example of half-baked online implementation, along with Friend Codes and all that. I think the controller is pretty cool though.
Guitar and video games.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

dahans

Is there a site where all the video games are listed that will come out for Wii U?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DonValentino

Quote from: dahans on August 29, 2011, 02:11:21 AMIs there a site where all the video games are listed that will come out for Wii U?

Hope this helps.

EDIT: It´s very soon to list all Wii U games confirmed so far, but if you really wanna know, go here or here periodically: At least I´m sure it´ll be updated with new games and stuff.  ;)