News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Random/Interesting fact about yourself

Started by triforced1, August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

OH MY GOD. I KNOW RIGHT?

SFK AND I WILL JUST GO HAVE IMMATURE SEX OVER HERE

Lildigipoke2

Here's something to entertain yourselves, while I go do college apps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EK8j96IXuI

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure if that video was funny because I was too busy laughing at the ad for Transvaginal Mesh lawyers on the video. very wtf

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

OOH OOH I GOT AN AWESOME FACT ABOUT ME.

I'm gay. :3

SuperFireKirby

*Braces for some retard to say something about gays and hell*

triforced1

I believe everyone should have equal rights

ETFROXX

I'm an atheist.

Oh wait you all knew that.

Dude

Quote from: triforced1 on August 27, 2011, 03:47:51 PMI believe everyone should have equal rights
You are now considered cool in my eyes.

Congrats.

triforced1

Isn't that what this country was established for? "That all men shall be created equal"?

DrP

Yep. I'm all for giving gays the federal tax rights of what normal married couples get automatically, same with insurance benefits and all that other amazing jazz that getting married offers (even bringing someone in from another country), HOWEVER, let the marriage issue remain up to churches (they came up with it first). Everyone is a civil union at the federal level

Separation of Church and State FTW!Rick Perry 2012!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on August 27, 2011, 04:43:14 PMIsn't that what this country was established for? "That all men shall be created equal"?

'Course, plus it just makes sense gays should have equal rights. It's not like being homosexual means you're not a full person; the whole argument about it is just foolish.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

I mean, I'm a Christian and all, but I don't think we should be all like "GRAHH GAYS ALL GO TO HELL ASKJDASFHJLKSFHJ" and that kind of stuff. I'd like it if everyone was treated equally, no matter what your race, gender, or sexual orientation is.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: triforced1 on August 27, 2011, 05:38:19 PMI mean, I'm a Christian and all, but I don't think we should be all like "GRAHH GAYS ALL GO TO HELL ASKJDASFHJLKSFHJ" and that kind of stuff. I'd like it if everyone was treated equally, no matter what your race, gender, or sexual orientation is.

i'm a christian too...i'm still trying to figure out where i stand on this whole gay debate...but all i know is that we should love everyone the same no matter who they are...

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

triforced1

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to get across.