News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Random/Interesting fact about yourself

Started by triforced1, August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I guess we all should speak... and then laugh at our accents/pronunciations and the other whatnot/get rid of that awkwardness for the IRL/leading to some amazing phone conversations (if anyone calls people anymore)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

DrP

Awesome

You know you can to VC on MSN?!?

I can give you my skype whenever (maybe next time I catch you on MSN)

AND GOOGLE HANGOUTS!!! (Meaning, if you no haz Google+, geet it!)

Nebbles

I don't like talking on the phone.. :I If we could all chat over the tinychat that'd work...? Since we have webcams.

Here's something interesting about me: I can't eat things past the expiration date. Unless I KNOW it's okay to eat, I'm too nervous to. Like, if it's a DAY past the date, nope, not even touching it. Even the sell by date I'm too nervous to touch it. I'm very paranoid. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

My Skype name is supahfreezebreath... so yeah. Have fun.

Winter

DrP

mine is nkonnny

(yes three ns... there's some dumbass who took it with 2 ns)

Nebbles

Oh goodness do I really want to give my skype out...

triforced1

Roz~

A couple of NSM people have mine, and I've never talked to them. So I think it's kinda safe to tell us what it is. Or you could just tell it to the people who you'd like to talk to.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Mm, yeah, but I only give it out to like.. my super-close internet buddies. I've known them for over a year and whatnot. But yeah, eventually I'll add some of you. -shrug-

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on August 16, 2011, 09:07:47 PMOoooh! I can do a pretty decent British and Scottish accent. Russian and France here and there.

I love accents so much.

I don't care much for british accents, or many other accents. It just makes people sound snobbish when you meet them. I don't understand why everyone loves them. The only accent I really like is French.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 09:08:06 PMHas anyone spoken to anyone else here (and hasn't had an IRL like ETF and MG)?

Well there was the Ruto thing with the microphone that night with me, Shado and Roz, and then also ETF once said "Hi Slow" :3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2011, 04:10:37 AMI don't care much for british accents, or many other accents. It just makes people sound snobbish when you meet them. I don't understand why everyone loves them. The only accent I really like is French.
Isn't that kind of contradicting? Saying you think accents are snobbish but like French ones?