News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Random/Interesting fact about yourself

Started by triforced1, August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2011, 10:52:11 AM[I've had it since it launched and asked multiple times if people want invites]
I'll take anything.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Google+, for when your so bored out of your mind and have absolutely nothing productive you could be doing that you need ANOTHER social networking site to fill your time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

sorry, I'm too busy doing PRODUCTIVE things to cry.

Nebbles

I don't give two shits about Google+. Oh well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

KefkaticFanatic

Google social network.  Alternative to Facebook that is cleaner and more refined.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Do you know when it'll be released to the public?

KefkaticFanatic

Moderately soon?  Everyone now has 150 invites so it's not hard to get in.

It will always be 18+.  Google's terms of services requires you to be 18, so technically you aren't allowed to use any Google service.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

I read a post that said that they're opening up Google+ for people 13 and older, like Facebook.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea but the only thing that says that is a horribly sketchy article with no sources other than "some guy he knows".

me irl
[close]

DrP

And that's why I lied about my age back in 2005 to get gmail.