News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The "You are banned" Game!

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 16, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Banned for not reading the posts on the page.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Banned for stepping out of your universe. Go back to the masquerade from whence you came!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Banned for bad puns in signature.

Dudeman

Banned for getting the reference.

mikey

banned for not telling me what comes again
unmotivated

Sebastian

Banned for taking so long to finish Coconut Mall.....lol :)