News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The "You are banned" Game!

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 16, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

banned for not having manners and being biased.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

blueflower999

Banned because I wanted page 50 to be miiiiiine  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Raymondbl

Banned because you didn't know all you had to do it delete one of your posts, but I think there's really no point in doing it. And it'd mess up things a bit.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Banned because THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! (lame)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Meta-Ridley

Even though you said it, yes, you are banned for being lame. :P

and blueflower999 how could you POSSIBLY say that Olimar12345 is better than me if you don't even know me, or my abilities? And you didn't state what he was better at. Maybe you should think before you say something stupid like that. I'm quite offended at your ignorant judgement.

Ahh, that feels better.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Banned because I wasn't talking about Olimar12345 or Meta-Ridley you, I was talking about the characters from their respective games! Wow, sorry if I offended anybody. Didn't intend too.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Banned for SHAKING THAT SEXY ASS OF YOURS. *cough*
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on February 07, 2012, 08:06:23 PMBanned for SHAKING THAT SEXY ASS OF YOURS. *cough*

Banned for coughing.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Meta-Ridley

OOOOOOOOOOH. I get it now. No I'm offended at that. However...

I think Meta-Ridley is better than Olimar ;) ;) but lets save that for another thread.

Oh and banned for using a picture (idk :P)

Olimar12345

Banned cus I whooped Meta Ridley's ass on the intense hard boss mode of brawl.        ....With Olimar.  ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on February 07, 2012, 09:32:36 PMOOOOOOOOOOH. I get it now. No I'm offended at that. However...

I think Meta-Ridley is better than Olimar ;) ;) but lets save that for another thread.

Oh and banned for using a picture (idk :P)
Banned because did you mean to say No you're NOT offended?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Meta-Ridley

HAHAHAHA I GOT THAT COMPLETELY WRONG! Of course I'm not offended now.

And Olimar, he's not that good in SSBB, but definately in Metroid Prime 1 & 3.

Olimar12345

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ