News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The "You are banned" Game!

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 16, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Ban Dudeman cause Majora's Mask was one of the only games I would play until this happened.
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Banned for bringing that up again.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meta-Ridley

Banned for basing your Avatar, Forum name and Signature based on one of the weakest and most annoying characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

blueflower999

Banned for not liking Olimar. He's a freaking beast.  >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Banned for being right for once. ;P

No but really, with the pikmin he can do incredible amounts of damage really fast.
After that, if he gets one smash attack on you, you're in trouble.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Meta-Ridley

Banned for having an anime avitar (idk :P)

I don't think he really has anything good going for him, There's no certainty with his smash attacks (he uses different pikmin), his up-special is pretty useless, and he has no long-distance projectiles or any reflection ablity. He's also a pretty light character, but has not enough jumping and up-special power to compensate for it. I could go on.. but i don't believe this is the right thread :P

However, his final smash does deal a lot of damage.

Jub3r7

Banned for not watching Bleach. :(

If you have all six pikmin with you, like you should at all times, and know how to use Olimar, then his up special is actually pretty good.
You just have to know how to aim! XD

Meta-Ridley

Banned for thinking I haven't watched Bleach before, which I have!

Again, there's a lot of factors just to get a good up-special. Also, it gives Olimar no propulsion, as a means to avoid an attack of some kind, unless there's something above him which he can latch onto with his Pikmin.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 20, 2012, 11:44:14 PMBanned for basing your Avatar, Forum name and Signature based on one of the weakest and most annoying characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Banned cus I'll rape you on ssbb online as Olimar. No items, final destination, 3 lifes. Bring it  :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meta-Ridley

Banned because of you not banning the person above you. ooohhh you have no idea how much i want to kick your ass with Samus. And no items on Final Destination is just the way I like it.

Olimar12345

Banned for not banning me. 0905-1631-1171 I'm off at 5pm today(at work now) Lets do dis

Jub3r7

Banned because YOU BETTER WIN THIS.  ;D

Meta-Ridley

Banned for assuming I know what time 5:00pm is in my time-zone!

By the way, whatever time it is wherever you are, it's 3:03 in the morning in Sydney right now.

EDIT: not you Jub347.

blueflower999

Banned for having a quote in your signature that Samus never actually said.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Meta-Ridley

Banned for being the first one to say anything about it.

I'm sure i've seen it somewhere... in an instruction booklet or something... ;)