News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The "You are banned" Game!

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 16, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Banned for thinking that puns are subjective.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Waddle Bro

FierceDeity

Banned for making a wish that's in all likelihood going to come true anyways

King Sammer

For going on an indefinite hiatus.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

K-NiGhT

Banned for threatening us with an indefinite hiatus multiple times, then coming back anyway.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BrainyLucario

Anyone find it hilarious that king sammers actually got banned? Oh  yeah...Banned for not finishing the superlatives
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

It doesnt really matter in the forum Games does it?

Banned for cheating in pokemon...

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Banned for stealing an avatar..

You are using Maestros avatar...right?

AwesomeYears

Banned for having more posts than me even though you joined 11 months later (I think).

braix

Banned for beating me in Hearthstone
Also Brainy this isn't Maestro's avatar. His is red on black, mine is black on red.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber