News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Make a story game

Started by Ragster2448, August 11, 2011, 06:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

-----
Alright, I just thought of this and I thought that it would be kind of fun. The first person puts in a series of smilies in the post. The next person then makes a story out of the emotions the smiley has, then puts in their own Smiley series for the next person to guess.
---
Here's an example:

Person 1:
(gives a story about the persons smileys above them)

:) :o >:(

Person 2:
Guy walks home from school happy that he got an "A" on his exam. Finds a 1,000 dollar bill on the floor. Finds out that it is fake.

(their own smiley series)
---
The Smiley limit is 10. Don't want to make it to hard. :P
-----

I'll start.

;D :( >:( ??? :o

spitllama

Yay! I'm going to have a brother soon! I wonder where babies come from anyway.... Nobody ever tells me anything! Mommy where do babies come from? ............. Oh

8) ::) :P ;)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

"Yer, I'm cool," said Fred the firetruck driver.
"What ever!" replied Wendy the wedding-cake maker
"Jealous, much?" said Fred
"You want lollies?" asked Ronald the rapist, who had suddenly emerged from his van

:) ??? :-*  :'(

SuperFireKirby

Sweet I got some money, gonna go get me a prostitute. So your sure you don't have any diseases??? *Sexy time*. NOOOOO, I GOTS THE AIDS!!!!

;D ;) :-\ :o :-[ :-X

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Yay, got an awesome mark on that test... mhm, I did get 100... you want to cheat? That's not good... whoa! For that amount of money I'll totally do it... geez, he got caught, better lay low... No I didn't do it!

:( ??? :P :-\ :D

spitllama

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2011, 08:26:26 AMSweet I got some money, gonna go get me a prostitute. So your sure you don't have any diseases??? *Sexy time*. NOOOOO, I GOTS THE AIDS!!!!

lol'd SO hard
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: gzgregory on August 12, 2011, 08:32:20 AM:( ??? :P :-\ :D
Well, my day so far has been bad. I'll go get some cheese to eat. WTF?? WHERE'S THE CHEESE. Oh, that's right I ate it last night whilst having se-... Oh yeah, I got dumped for not doing it well. No matter! I found more cheese!!

8) ;D :o ::) ??? :-* >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

"Oh my! Look at that cool dude!" exclaimed 70-year-old Martha who looked like she had gone for a swim an never got out.
"I know! He's my boyfriend!" said Mindy, Martha's much younger grand-daughter
"You have a BOYFRIEND!" exclaimed Martha
"Yes, grandma, we've benn over this a thousand times! I-AM-NOT-A-LESBIAN!" said Mindy
"I thought you were! Boy am I confused!" said Martha. Martha sits down. Mindy's boyfriend starts making out with Mindy's best friend, Molly.
"MAX! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!" screams Mindy. Mindy runs over and begins throtteling Molly. A fight breaks out and Mindy and Molly are rolling over each other, trying to kill each other.
"You don't act like you're straight!" exclaimed Martha

:'( ;D ??? :) :-\ :-[ :-X :(
Quote from: fingerz on August 12, 2011, 07:24:23 PMWell, my day so far has been bad. I'll go get some cheese to eat. WTF?? WHERE'S THE CHEESE. Oh, that's right I ate it last night whilst having se-... Oh yeah, I got dumped for not doing it well. No matter! I found more cheese!!

8) ;D :o ::) ??? :-* >:(
I lol'd

SlowPokemon

I am feeling horrible...but I act like I'm happy for others. Now I'm confused as to how I'm feeling. That's kinda funny. Or is it? Am I actually arguing with myself? Not out loud, with words? That's depressing.

:o :-[ :) ;D :-* :'( >:( :'(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Wait, I'm feeling wet! Oh wait, I pissed in my pants...hm, it feels kinda good. No, it feels really good! I wonder if I can kiss it? aw, too far away...darn it *runs to the kitchen yelling*
MOM, I CAN'T KISS MYSELF

8) :o ;D ??? :-X 8)

Mashi

8) "Hahaha, such contemptible reprobates bear no comparison to my genteel demeanour.  Their abject countenances discern their abysmal lives.  Their apathetic disposition fails to obfuscate their melancholy.  Ahhh, what poor beings they must be!  Covered in their rags an- eh?"

:o As the man was speaking, a peasant walked by him.  Her clothing was covered in mire, her countenance revealed a life of sad vanity, yet... she looked resplendent all the same.  The man was in awe at this formidable woman.

"You, young woman, who are you?" the man said in an authoritative tone.  "And why do you wear such abominable clothing?"

The nonplussed woman looked at the man.  "I... My name is... Ariana, sir...", she continued looking at the man, nervous.

;D The man grinned in response.  "What a sumptuous name, my dear!  And what might a woman like yourself be doing in these peasant fields?  Why, you should come with me to my castle!"

??? The woman stared at him, bewildered.  This was certainly an unprecedented action; for a noble to invite a drab woman to his mansion.  "Oh... but sir, I... I don't know what to do.  I'm prohibited from leaving the manor, but y-" she cut herself off.  She couldn't quite think of what to say.  "I don't know what to do..." she finally said, after a moment of silence.

:-X "It's alright", the man replied.  And before she knew it, Ariana was tied up and knocked unconscious.  The man only laughed as he ordered his chauffeur to drive him home in his carriage.

8) "The life of a noble is always grand!"

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::)

Clanker37

"Oh, I'm happy to be alive!" exclaimed James
"Yeah cuz, you're with me," said Jess, his wife.
"Yes! Everyday is a pleasure with you Jess!" laughed James
"That makes me very happy," said Jess with a cheesy grin
"Oh, I'm so jealous of your love!" exclaimed Jim
"Oh, that makes me sad," said Jacky, Jim's wife
"That's shocking!" exclaimed James
"Yes, but we're still in love," said Jess
"Oh, why are you ignoring me?" said Jay. Jes sighed
"Watever," said Jess
 :-* :'( :P 8) ;D :o ;D :D ;D ;D

Legos

"Don't worry! I'll be fine! It's just college!" Kim said, kissing her mother's cheek.
"I'm sorry, it's just, I don't want my baby girl to leave home. You know how hard it was when Nathan left. I was depressed for weeks!" Kim's mother said, through teary eyes.
With a hug, Kim repeated, "I'll be fine. I promise."
"Focus on your studies. When I was your age, I partied hard. It was a blast but my grades sucked."
"OK! I'll only drink one beer per party!"
"Woah, woah, what?? You drink?" Her mother said, her eyes widened by the statement.
"I'm just kidding mom! Hahaha! Geez!" Kim laughed.
"You'd better be kidding. Now, you better get going if you want to make it on time!"

Kim got into her car and started up the ignition. She gave one final smile to her mother.
Her mother smiled back and made the "call-me" sign. Kim laughed as she drove away to her new life.

That was terrible.
 :-X 8)  :-\ ;) :-[ :D

Ragster2448

"OH MY GOD. A MILLION DOLLAR BILL LAYING ON THE GROUND. HOLY SHI- Woops, I shouldn't say that word. Just keep it cool, no one will even notice. I'll just pick the dollar bill up and... aw, only a thousand dollars? Ah, who am I kidding, that's still freaking awesome! Hmm... I hope no body thinks I'm crazy for talking to myself... I think I'll go spend this money on some new shoes!"

??? :P :-[ ::) :o >:( >:( :-\

SuperFireKirby

I refuse to make a story that's not aboot prostitution.

Person #1:"You a man or a women?"

Person #2:"Well I'm a woman, duh!"

Person #1:"I'm so sorry my dear whore."

Person #2:"It okay, now time for teh sexyness."

Person #1:"GASP, WHAT IS THAT."

Person #1: YOU SAID YOU WAS A WOMAN."

Person #2: "WELL YOU DONT GOTS NO MONIES."

Person #1: "Taht's because I spent it all a chemotherapy. I have prostate cancer."

;D >:( :D :( ;) :o :) 8)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!