The procrastination topic begins... tomorrow

Started by spitllama, August 11, 2011, 10:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Today one of our most involved users, Slowpokemon, made his way into school *gasp* today. In honor of his sacrifice, this is the procrastination topic! Tell us what you have been procrastinating.

This summer I had a reading list consisting of Founding Father: Rediscovering George Washington by Richard Brookhiser and Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle. Atm I am 1/2 way through one of the books and classes start in 13 days ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

er... I've been procrastinating getting my piano tuned.... procrastinating on practicing piano :|

Ragster2448

lolz, I'm just gonna use cliff notes for the "reading over the summer" thing :P

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Well for my AP Literature class I have to read the Grapes of Wrath and do an in-depth essay on the Poison Wood Bible. I haven't started either and school starts on the 22nd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

I really should finish packing. Moving away tomorrow.

Now well. There's always tomorrow before 12.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

triforced1

School starts on the 23rd and I haven't even started The Book Thief yet :D

spitllama

I always read all these articles on the "reasons behind procrastination" and they talk about underlying reasons... Is it possible I'm just lazy? -world explodes-
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 11, 2011, 12:37:02 PMWell for my AP Literature class I have to read the Grapes of Wrath and do an in-depth essay on the Poison Wood Bible. I haven't started either and school starts on the 22nd.

Good luck with grapes of wrath, I had to read that this summer and it was extremely boring. Not a bad book, but really horrible to read.

Anyway I am...not going to procrastinate this year. >__> (ha)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Hehehe, I didn't study for my Chemistry final AT ALL even though I knew should have. I took it today - SO EASY. Big win for the procrastinators  :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ETFROXX

I feel bad for you guys. My school doesn't do that summer reading shit.

Also I'm procrastinating talking to my mother about stuff.

Ragster2448

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Grade 12 was the ultimate procrastination year for me.  Sometimes I ended up convincing myself that it was ok to leave to the day it was due by skipping the morning and doing it then.  How right I was.
-

spitllama

Quote from: Harvest on August 11, 2011, 05:58:08 PMGrade 12 was the ultimate procrastination year for me.  Sometimes I ended up convincing myself that it was ok to leave to the day it was due by skipping the morning and doing it then.  How right I was.

^This. Absolutely.
Submissions Page