Submissions for August 19th Update - 5 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by Winter, August 11, 2011, 09:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Hahaha. I keep things in Downloads until I've got them organized, it's easier to organize them where they are and then move them to another folder xD

And yes. Nerd Love.

Bespinben

I'm no. 1! Hehehe. Yay for alphabetical organization *woot*
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

we are 12 sheets away from hitting the 2000 mark. Submit submit submit!

spitllama

I'm sure I should have expected this to happen, but it looks like the MUS file I submitted was an old version. The MIDI and PDF are correct, however. If you get a chance could you replace the current MUS file with this?

EDIT: It shouldn't be... it's still there. I put it on again though so try it. And this is all three files if in some odd way it's easier to use: [ZIP]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Winter

spitllama

Much thanks. Now that I know what's up I won't be hassling you so much. Promise ;)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

No, you added the jey signature, but then left all the sharps.

Imagine, you had it written in c major, but you had C, D, F, and G sharpened all through the piece.

What should happen, is the key should be C# minor, but then all those sharps should disappear.

this gets rid of all those sharps scattered on the piece. Right now, they are still there.

You set the key signature to 4 sharps, but then there's still sharp signs littered all over the piece.

We're trying to make that go away by having all the sharps in the key signature.

You somehow moved all the noted down too. I never told you to transpose it, just clean it up by having a different key sig affecting the piece.

fingerz

Actually, I haven't moved 'em at all. I may need use a different key signature. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

well everything's down a line/space.

That does not need to happen.

I feel like you don't understand what I mean at all.

Olimar12345

How did we get to 1990 sheets? Last I checked we had 1956...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Bah! I give up! I've tried all the key signatures and none of them work. You either get a whole lot of sharps/flats or a whole lot of naturals. I think it's better off not having a key signature. -_-

WiiMan96

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 17, 2011, 08:23:32 PMHow did we get to 1990 sheets? Last I checked we had 1956...

winterkid uploads as he goes. Most of the accepted sheets are up now. (Thanks, winter!)