News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Cheesy Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, August 08, 2011, 06:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Here I just realized I had something incredibly cheesy to say, so others can join in if they want.

I love all you guys here like family. You're all incredibly fantastic in your own way, and that's why you mean so much to me. :) I love you guys.

It fit better here than in the post your thoughts thread.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Nebbles

I really appreciate how much you guys have come to like me here. I'm usually well-liked on any forum, but this is definitely somewhere I love being. You guys are great. I'm glad to be a part of NSM.

/sappy moment over
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I just realized the term "family" implies I don't care for you that much at all, so the better phrase is "I love all of you too much to really put in words."

Mashi

I could give you a cheesy definition of cheesy if that counts.  Or I could just post definitions from a few dictionaries.

Oxford Dictionary:
adjective (cheesier, cheesiest)
1 like cheese in taste, smell, or consistency:
a pungent, cheesy sauce
2 informal cheap, unpleasant, or blatantly inauthentic:
a big cheesy grin
cheesy motel rooms

Princeton Review:
Adjective

S: (adj) bum, cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny (of very poor quality; flimsy)

American Heritage:
CHEES-Y
Adjective
CHEES-I-ER
CHEES-I-EST
1. Like cheese.
2. Slang: Of poor quality; shoddy.

EDIT:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2011, 07:22:29 PMI just realized the term "family" implies I don't care for you that much at all.
This is disconcerting.  I wouldn't mean to intrude on personal matters, but, depending on your situation, this could very well (And most likely) be a terrible thing that requires mending.  But nevertheless, that's none of my business, so I won't worry of this any further.

SlowPokemon

XD no it's just part of my angry teenager thing. My younger brother and sister are often complete jerks to me though. Especially my sister.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

FINE THEN I LOVE MARGARET, SHE'S EVERYTHING TO ME, etc.

Saria

FUCK.

Anyways, I love dis forum. Especially Rozzy and Mashi. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2011, 07:42:06 PMFINE THEN I LOVE MARGARET, SHE'S EVERYTHING TO ME, etc.

Cheesy! :D xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Brassman388

I got a double-bacon-ator from Carls Jr. once. Never making that mistake ever again.

KefkaticFanatic

The only thing cheesier would be a 6pool.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

OHH. OHH. I LOVE BEING CHEESY.

I would like to start off by saying thank you for always being there when I bitch. <3 I love you all lots and I've made some great life-long friends here. I really like how we're one big family and I feel comfortable here.

I'll do better when I'm more awake.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 09, 2011, 07:24:15 AM<3 I love you all lots and I've made some great life-long friends here. I really like how we're one big family and I feel comfortable here.

Exactly <3

So my next cheesy moment: restarted Platinum today (anyone want to race or play it with me? Unlike LeafGreen which I kinda forgot...). This game is so nostalgic. <3 The Sinnoh gen IV games were my least favorite of the Pokemon main series games, but I used to play them so much. They really have a special place in my heart.

That's all.

Jub3r7

SO GUYS. Yeah, cheese is amazing. It's fine taste, the exquisite sensation that you can only get from blue cheese...
Oh and don't even get me STARTED on mac and cheese.

mkay fine. There are so many nights I would have spent alone... but all of you are too awesome to let that happen.
Well, most of you. Anyways! Thanks a lot.  :D Cheesy
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]