News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[GCN] Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - "Miror B's Theme"

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 08, 2011, 04:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on August 31, 2011, 09:34:25 AMFabulous!

:o :o :o :o :o
OMG! Someone who likes it! OMG,OMG,OMG! YAY!  :D

Thanks! Its my first duet and I was worried when nobody replied.
Sir, you made ma day!  Just look here:
<--------------------------------------- ;D

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 31, 2011, 06:59:44 AMDone!  ;D

OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS FANTASTIC!! I LOVE YOU!!!! ._.'

EDIT: The only thing that's wrong is that Piano 2 over powers piano 1 A LOT. It sounds great overall though.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 31, 2011, 11:00:56 AMOMG OMG OMG OMG ITS FANTASTIC!! I LOVE YOU!!!! ._.'

EDIT: The only thing that's wrong is that Piano 2 over powers piano 1 A LOT. It sounds great overall though.

Yeah, the original song has a lot of tracks, and I had to figure out how to put them all in 1 duet, so in certain parts, the main melody is on Piano 2 and in others on Piano 1. Thats why Piano 2 over powers Piano 1. I did my best, though!  :-\

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 31, 2011, 11:26:56 AMOh you did wonderful! I like it alot!

Thanks! I´m gonna cry... sniff...   :D I still don´t know how that youtube guy did that arrangement for only 1 piano... It´s nearly impossible! Just look at his result...  ::)

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 31, 2011, 11:44:29 AMdo you have any plans on making it solo piano?

Yes, why not? But maybe in the future, after I finish arranging the songs on my to-do list.