Best Pick Up Lines

Started by Jub3r7, August 06, 2011, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but let's fuck
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2012, 05:52:04 PMHey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but let's fuck
Oh my gosh XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 19, 2012, 05:36:47 PM-Have we met before? I guess not, because I would remember a beautiful face like that.

Wait a sec, what if she remembers seeing you, but you don't remember seeing her? :o (don't answer that xD)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2012, 05:52:04 PMHey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but let's fuck

DDDDDDDD:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

why am i laughing so hard at this
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 14, 2012, 08:21:20 AM*BUMP*

As far as I'm aware, these lines work 106% of the time.(< 107% margin of error)

HEY BABY, ARE YOU AN ANGEL? BECAUSE I HAVE AN ERECTION.

HEY GURL, THAT'S A NICE PAIR OF SHOES YOU HAVE ON. BUT THEY'D LOOK BETTER IN MY PANTS.
You may have posted that 5 days ago but sfk

thats awesome
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Why thank you, kind gentlemen.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

-You're as beautiful as my dick is hard.

From some movie I saw. what kind of movies do I watch... -.-'

the_last_sheikah

"Are you a legendary pokemon?  Cause you are one of a kind!"
My girlfriend thought that was cute when I told her that earlier.We are such nerds, IT'S AWESOME!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Do you like chemistry?

Because I think we have some of it between us.

BonusPwnage

You may need to catch them all, but all I need is to catch you.

SuperFireKirby

FSM-Reapr

BonusPwnage

"Most men fear getting laughed at or humiliated by a romantic prospect while most women fear rape and death."
Why do you think this is?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM"Most men fear getting laughed at or humiliated by a romantic prospect while most women fear rape and death."
Why do you think this is?
Because people are descending to heartless, desperate fools who don't care about what really matters? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber