News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Best Pick Up Lines

Started by Jub3r7, August 06, 2011, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

Yes. You represent the 2% of people today who still value morals that actually make sense.

FSM-Reapr

Omg I hate people who think like: "i'm better than you because I'm a part of the 2% community and the rest of you are stoopid"

That is absolute rubbish.

EFitTrainr

OMG I hate people who hate people for having different opinions
I like food.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 20, 2012, 01:22:30 PMOmg I hate people who think like: "i'm better than you because I'm a part of the 2% community and the rest of you are stoopid"

That is absolute rubbish.
I don't think that. Sorry if I came off that way.
Quote from: shadowkirby on November 20, 2012, 01:23:42 PMOMG I hate people who hate people for having different opinions
I agree. There's nothing wrong with having your own opinion. I just don't think it's right to joke around about rape.

FSM-Reapr

I never said you would be like that. ::)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 20, 2012, 01:14:17 PMBecause people are descending to heartless, desperate fools who don't care about what really matters? :P

Cynical is not a good color on you.

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 20, 2012, 01:23:42 PMOMG I hate people who hate people for having different opinions

I KNOW. It's like, agree with me or srsly gtfo.

Oh, I missed the phrase "who hate people." This is awkward.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 20, 2012, 01:35:25 PMI never said you would be like that. ::)
Sorry, I thought you were referring to me.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 01:40:09 PMCynical is not a good color on you.

I KNOW. It's like, agree with me or srsly gtfo.

Do you ever not have something funny to say?

EFitTrainr

And this is why I love you, Slow.
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 01:40:09 PMI KNOW. It's like, agree with me or srsly gtfo.

OH MI GOSH I'm laughing uncontrollably.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 01:40:09 PMCynical is not a good color on you.

Being cynical is different from observantly honest. I'm not saying that every single person is greedily motivated by their own selfish desires (and misplaced morals, goals, etc.), but many are.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

And besides, cynical could be his favorite color. You can't stop a man from wearing his favorite color.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 20, 2012, 06:39:01 PMAnd besides, cynical could be his favorite color. You can't stop a man from wearing his favorite color.
Cyan is the color of cynical? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro